Chapter 789. Reaching the First Destination.

After the bear men left, Yasenia told the others to rest. Andrea took off her helmet and held it under her armpit. "That was intense. Mid-level Epoch Cores are not a joke."

Cecile floated downward, landing by their side. "How are your injuries, Andrea, Yasenia?"

Yasenia looked down at the closing wound on her chest and nodded. "Almost healed."

Kali frowned as she approached and used her life energy to heal her. "You are too reckless. What if the attack wasn't an upward swing but a downward one? You would've been embedded in the rock on our feet!"

Yasenia chuckled. "If he attacked downward, I had already prepared to use my movement technique to minimize the momentum of the strike."

Kali looked up helplessly and kissed her chin. "I know, I know. But you must be careful."

Yasenia's tail wagged after she felt the soft kiss.

The dragoness looked at Valeria and asked. "How was it?"

Valeria smiled. "Good. The battlefield control was praiseworthy. There were a few things that you girls overlooked and took for granted, but other than that, it was decent."

Yasenia nodded thoughtfully and asked about these things. Valeria explained them for a few minutes, enlightening Yasenia and the others.

Andrea asked. "Love, how are your Celestial Energy reserves?"

Yasenia chuckled. "Don't worry. I can fight another three or four battles like this one today before it runs out."

Andrea nodded. "Keep track of it because that's our best way to deliver lethal attacks. Without their special offensive power, we can only gradually weaken our enemies before striking them down. We don't have any strength advantage against mid-level Epoch Cores; on the contrary, after this battle, I've realized that without your Celestial Skills, we would be quite helpless."

Cecile agreed, explaining in length. "Yasenia is clearly our central attacker. We should use our powers to hold the enemies back and create openings for her. With our combination, it is very doable. My ranged attack support, Kali's army and supporting skills, and Andrea's ability to pin down enemies are perfect to create a battlefield where Yasenia can move comfortably. Moreover, I realized that the small army controlled by Valeria is as strong as one of us, so Kali counts as two people even when Valeria is holding back and using Kali's summons instead of hers. For the next battle, Valeria should act as an independent offensive force instead of grouping it as one with Kali."

Cecile looked at Kali. "Kali, you should focus on controlling and fighting with your 100 dryads, as you did this time. Ignore the rest of the summons and leave them to Valeria. Treat her as a general of your army while you act as an elite force."

Kali agreed. "I had thought the same. I couldn't deal any significant blow to the one you and I pinned down mostly because I was too preoccupied with the rest of the battlefield. I lost a few opportunities to deliver a damaging strike."

Yasenia listened to their analysis and interjected. "While it is true that I'm the strongest striking force, remember that all of you also have lethal strikes. If Darling's last distracting attack that allowed me to kill the second bearkin was instead used as an offense, it could create extensive damage. The same is true for many of your skills, Honey, Sweetheart."

The girls listened attentively.

The dragoness smiled softly. "Remember that when the strength of both sides is the same, battles are more about taking advantage of the mistakes the other party commits than creating opportunities ourselves while taking risks. Body Cultivators are resilient, but their weakness is their rather rigid attacking style. Use our advantage in attacking patterns and soul attacks while chipping down their sturdy defenses. Also, we must always be careful if any opponents have Level 5 intents. This time, there weren't any."