Chapter 664. Gathering of powerful groups.

When our girls opened their eyes, they were in an unknown, closed space.

The first thing Yasenia did was check on her dears and look closely to see if they were injured. Since everybody was okay, her attention went to the room where she was forcefully transported.

They had appeared in a large circular room with five hundred doors. Each with a number carved on them.

The doors were all five meters tall, and their appearance, besides the number, was identical. The inspiring walls had beautiful images of different conflicts painted on them, and the ceiling was covered in a single image whose complexity would leave anyone who saw it in awe.

The numbers on the door went from 1 to a few dozen, and there were doors with the same number. The largest number Yasenia spotted was 26. There were two doors with that number.

After analyzing the numbers and positions and creating a three-dimensional map in her head to compare even their geometrical arrangements, Yasenia couldn't find any noticeable patterns. So, she shifted her attention to her nearby surroundings.

The room had thousands of people, but it was spacious enough to feel comfortable and free to move. There were only beast humans, with very few pure beasts in their human forms.

Her spiritual sense spread around, trying to locate people she knew, and to her surprise, she found them.

There were two groups and a few races that caught her attention.

The two groups were the Beast Heir group and Sarah's group.

The people who caught her attention were low-level Epoch Cores of the main powers.

There seemed to be at least one representative for all the most powerful powers, meaning the top ten of the Thirty-Three Clans, the Nine Sects, and the Three Empires.

'Ho? Unlike those weaklings I fought previously, I can feel a bit of pressure from them.'

Even if two people were in the same realm or level, the strength gap could vary wildly. Tatyana, even as an exception, was a good example. Even as an Eight-level Unification Realm cultivator, she would probably be able to fight this entire room and either be victorious or manage to escape mostly unscathed after causing many fatalities.

I digress.

While Yasenia was searching for people, those people also found her.

Seeing the alluring dragoness standing there, Laurina and Sarah decided to approach.

Laurina arrived with a smile and threw herself into Yasenia's arms while her green hair and wings fluttered happily and her long green dragon tail wagged. "Little sister Yasenia!"

The two voluptuous bodies squished together, making Evelyn and a few others look fidgety.

Yasenia's stern expression relaxed, and she looked down at Laurina with a smile. "How are you doing, big sister Laurina?"

Laurina smiled proudly. "We have moved together and managed to kill a powerful beast! It was at least on the stronger side of the low-level Dantian Spiritualization realm."

Yasenia thought. 'Probably a level two or level three Legendary Core beast.'

Sarah waved at her, looking at Laurina strangely. "Hello, Yasenia."

As a dragon, Yasenia was quite sensitive to emotions if she was paying attention, so she realized that Sarah's attitude was slightly off. She looked at the people around Sarah, but she saw no one missing.

She shook her head internally and nodded at Sarah. "Hello. How are your gains?"

Sarah smiled. "We managed to kill a powerful Level three Legen..." Sarah paused. "I mean, a powerful low-level Epoch Core realm beast as well."