Chapter 660. Sun Dragon Roar. Angel's anger.

When the girls arrived at the passage's entrance between the tall cliffs, they silently revolved their energy and accumulated it.

The 140 cultivators waiting to ambush on the cliffs also charged their energy, ready to pounce.

Yasenia's pupils slowly thinned, and her spiritual sense spread silently, spotting a few of the hidden cultivators.

When our girls were in the middle of the formation, Elder Fu pointed and relayed to everyone's head. "Attack!"

The formation master activated it, creating a transparent dome that only allowed attacks to enter. "[Beast Trapping Jail Formation]!"

Yasenia's and the other girls' auras ballooned, quickly reacting before the first wave of attacks swallowed their figures in a gigantic explosion.

BOOM!

The earth shook, and dust rose up while rocks from the hills loosened and fell because of the tremors.

The wolf kin flew over with the other twenty Epoch Core fighters he had gathered and looked down at the explosion site. The 120 Ethereal Soul cultivators waited above, ready to block any attempt at escaping.

Elder Fu spoke indifferently. "If you are alive, know that you have fallen into our trap. Surrender all your treasures, and I might consider releasing you."

The dust cleared, and a silver dome surrounded by wooden vines and other auras appeared.

Although some parts were slightly destroyed, the overall form was intact. On Yasenia's hand, there was a disc with complicated patterns that had yet to activate. "Not bad, you almost broke through our combined defense."

Elder Fu ordered. "Attack again."

The Twenty Epoch Cores didn't hold back and slammed their fists toward the protective silver dome.

BOOOM!

The dome bent like a bubble and exploded, creating a path for the 120 Ethereal Soul realm cultivators to attack.

However, a smaller white dome with beautiful golden runes surrounded our girls.

All attacks fizzled away, and the dome rippled like water. However, it didn't show any signs of damage.

Elder Fu frowned. "That should be your life-saving treasure; once it expires, we'll be able to kill all of you. Surrender, no matter what you do, your fate is sealed."

Yasenia had a calm and seductive smile on her face. "I'm curious: why did you decide to attack me? Didn't you see that there are strong people on my side outside the secret realm? If I die, those people will attack your clan regardless of their safety."

Elder Fu sneered. "Since they were all women, the Patriarch Alone can subdue them. After all, he has a Progenitor aura and beast human women can't help but bow down to him."

Evelyn burst into laughter. "Are these people blind?"

An Epoch Core cultivator frowned. "Human, how dare you laugh!? You better pray you don't fall in my hands, or I'll make you a good pet slave."

Yasenia's smile disappeared, her aura becoming cold and ruthless. "Good. As you've said before, you've sealed your Fate. Evelyn, use those at will later. First, let's attack normally."

Evelyn licked her lips, two pink orbs the size of an apple appearing in her hands.

The dragoness looked around and spoke. "How about surviving our attack before you act so high and mighty?"

"[Lunar Fire Storm]."

"[Luminous Lightning Calamity]."

"[Regal Blizzard Howl]."