Chapter 604. All girls cross the Seventh Unification Realm Level!

After Yasenia's show of skills, the other girls, who thought that they were advancing rapidly, felt urgency like no other.

Even while Yasenia was dealing with many things, and although they knew that Yasenia never stopped working on herself, her speed of improvement was exaggerated.

Evelyn was in the lightning storm area, together with Sierra. "What do you think, Sierra?"

Sierra was receiving lightning bolts as she answered. "Lady Yasenia is an exception, Evelyn. Your own speed is considered higher than hers since she is approaching fifty when you are still in your twenties."

Evelyn sighed. "But most of my cultivation energy comes from her Yang energy, Sierra. If it were not for her, I would still be in the Mental Nourishing Realm."

Sierra opened her eyes, revealing her icy eyes. She rested her enormous head beside Evelyn, looking at her with one of her eyes. "So?"

Evelyn looked at the giant wolf's head and snorted. "Doesn't this make my cultivation less genuine?"

Sierra lifted an eyebrow. "Then, what am I? A fake thing? I was a common lightning wolf who was lucky enough to find a Thunder Soul. I fed from it, developed my bloodline, and became what I was when you met me. Then, with your help, my bloodline has increased by two entire realms, and it is about to enter the Divine Beast Bloodline Realm. That's three realms higher than my original high-level Mystical Bloodline."

Evelyn muttered. "Mystical, Legendary, Mythical, and then Divine, right?"

Sierra's lips arched. "Correct. So... Am I leeching of you? Is my whole existence a joke because you have supported me until now?"

Evelyn giggled. "I get your point, Sierra. Who knew you were that wise?"

Sierra smiled. "I might be a wild beast, but I'm a few hundred years old. Moreover, you've taught me quite well."

Evelyn leaned on the thick white fur of Sierra, smelling her soft and clean fragrance. "You smell similar to Cecile."

Sierra snorted a laugh. "Don't compare me with her. It's insulting to Cecile. She is a respected Ancient Beast, while I'm just a peak-level Mythical Beast. If we were not from the same pack, I would need to lower my head in her presence."

Evelyn sighed. "You are right. Well, since we were lucky, we must do the most out of it, right?"

Sierra smiled in appreciation. "That's right. You have a very nice inheritance in your hands, one that came directly from a God. From what Mirrory told us, it's also quite a strong one."

Evelyn summoned a white jade scroll with lightning crackling around it and imagery of clouds and thunder looming over mountains and rivers.

It was complex, beautiful, and intricate, while it hid a profound reality within itself.

Sierra looked at it and asked. "How is the comprehension of it?"

Evelyn shook her head. "Besides the first three skills, I can't decipher anything else. It sounds like gibberish, to be honest."

Sierra blinked. "Isn't learning three skills really good?"

Evelyn shrugged. "I think they are the basic ones. After all, they are an offensive, an enhancing, and a defensive skill."

Sierra nodded. The blue-haired girl asked back. "So, how about your skills? Beasts learn very differently, right? Also, how are you keeping up in cultivation speed?"

Sierra commented. "Well, I use all the money Yasenia gives me to buy beast cores and other things. Moreover, your [Beast Pocket] skill helps me keep up with you."