Chapter 684. The next ten waves and the start of the fourth event.

They both were teleported back to their rooms, and Yasenia stretched. 'Sigh, not being able to hug Baby for a few hours is giving me a cuddle lacking disease.' She then chuckled. 'Well, it was fun.'

Suddenly, an announcement happened.

[Congratulations to Du Xian, Rank 921st, for winning against Yasenia Dravory, Rank 2nd. From now on, because of the significant distance in ranks, Du Xian will earn thirty percent as an extra of what Yasenia Dravory wins.]

Yasenia blinked and then smiled wryly, not expecting it to be announced in such a high-profile way.

The next second, Yasenia heard the communication device sound with a flood of messages from her dears.

Evelyn asked with evident concern. "Yasenia, how did you lose? Are you okay?"

Andrea's soft and deep voice was next. "Are you okay, love? Are the injuries deep? Be sure to take care of yourself."

Tatyana's voice was next. "Little Treasure, are you injured? Tell me later how you lost so that we can work on what you lacked."

The rest also sent similar messages of concern.

The dragoness felt her heart melt with love, and she quickly answered. "Don't worry, don't worry. I didn't fight. I just made a deal with Du Xian and surrendered without fighting. I'm unscratched."

Angel answered. "Thank the heavens..."

"Why did you surrender?" Cecile asked, curious.

Yasenia explained what happened, and the girls listened in silence. After explaining, the dragoness didn't hear their voice, making her feel something amiss. "Um, dears? Are you there?"

Cecile was the one who answered her. "Hmmm, so you cuddled with that woman for an hour."

The tone was calm, but Yasenia felt her muscles tensing for some reason. "S-Sweetheart. She has a husband."

"She does?"

Yasenia felt an unknown threat and blurted quickly. "She even has a child older than me!"

"I see."

Cecile's tone didn't change, but Yasenia somehow felt a sense of relief. Then, she heard Angel mutter. "Should I lose on purpose and challenge her later..."

A droplet of sweat fell from her temple. "D-Don't do that, baby. I want to see you end as high as possible."

Her baby's cheerful tone reached her next. "Okay!"

Yasenia released her breath, feeling that she had overcome a very dangerous opponent. 'As expected of my dears, not even Xiang Yinnu gave me this sense of pressure.'

The other girls also fought their battles, but none of them were defeated, nor close to being defeated. While a few matchups took a bit of a toll on them, they always had it somewhat controlled because the people who were as strong as Xiang Yinnu were in the top 50 and, therefore, wouldn't challenge them.

An hour before the third event started, Yasenia got challenged one last time as soon as the timer finished.

[You've been challenged by rank 601, Huang Ming'er.]

Yasenia turned and saw another pretty and cute girl. She was feeling somewhat speechless. 'Is there no other creature besides these cute girls in this tournament, or what? I remember that there weren't that many when I surveyed the area in the first event!'

The woman pointed at her and sneered. "If you lost to number 921, it seems that you were ranked second out of luck. I'm number 601! You should surrender before I attack you."