Chapter 619. Evelyn's Frenetic Battle Style.

Yasenia counted down from three, and in the meantime, they both used their enhancing skills.

First, Evelyn activated [Storm Roaring Thunder Descent] and [Luminous Storm Dress].

A massive black lightning bolt fell on top of her while arcs of blue lightning enveloped her figure in a magnificent dance of pure energy.

The deafening crackling as Evelyn's body was covered in an elegant blue dress was a sight to behold.

The usual common-looking woman now looked like a goddess of lightning as her blue air waved wildly with the events unfolding around her.

Moreover, she extended her silver spear and used [Luminous Spear], making white lightning bolts run along the weapon, giving it a ferocious appearance.

The Sky Scale Dragon Man's face became solemn as Evelyn's feet floated from the ground because of the pure electromagnetic power coursing her body, and she placed her spear horizontally.

Around himself, he had used a skill named [Sky Scale Flying Body], increasing his own speed. However, the increase in power compared to his opponent seemed meager.

Yasenia finished her countdown right then. "...one!"

Evelyn chanted. "[Flash Lightning Steps]."

Her body flashed as she charged toward him.

Then, the dragon man's spiritual sense caught a swift presence approaching from the right, but he could only move his white longsword to block the attack.

CLANG!

His sword was blocking the tip of a spear directed straight to his neck. His eyes crossed with the electric violet eyes of his opponent for a second. 'This will be difficult.'

"[Seven Radiant Lightning Steps]."

Evelyn's footwork changed as she circled around the man at extreme speeds while stabbing with her spear seven times in quick succession.

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

The Sky Scale Dragon Men were speed-focused, but the senior felt slow in front of the electric-blue-haired woman.

The man roared, taking the slight window created by the end of the attack. "[Sky Splitter]!"

His sword flashed, and his body moved quickly enough to look like a blur for the people observing.

Evelyn's pupils constricted. "[Light Bending: Nine Illusions]."

Evelyn's body split into nine perfectly identical images, and the dragon man slashed five of them instantly, not landing a single hit on Evelyn.

Evelyn muttered, feeling the danger of being hit by that sword. "It seems I can't give you breathing room. Okay, then. It's a non-stop barrage from now on. [Thunder Light Overcharge]."

Barrel-thick white lightning bolts connected with the arena and Evelyn's body, creating massive arcs of power.

Evelyn's eyes leaked a white electric light, and her speed and strength multiplied.

"[Radiant Spear Flash]."

The dragon man's slit eyes thinned as the spear-tip appeared right before his eyes before he could react. 'Shit.'

He swiveled his head, barely dodging the spear as it grazed his cheek and spilled blood.

Evelyn then activated her intentions. "[Luminous Lightning Intent], [Spear Intent], [Threader Intent]."

In this case, the [Threader Intent] would aid her in connecting each attack with the next in a perfect manner.

The dragonman sped backward, creating a small distance, and also activated his intent. "[Speed Intent Level Three]."