Chapter 793. Exploring and Crossing the Obstacle Course. Eira's Speed.

The dragoness got thoughtful, and so did the others. There were plenty of ways to tackle this enormous obstacle course, and they had to decide.

After a few moments, Kali commented. "So, do we divide the entire tower into sections?"

Yasenia didn't give her own idea straight away and asked. "Explain."

Kali commented while her three large fox tails gently swished behind her. "The tower is around 30,000 meters tall, right? So, we can divide the tower into sections of 6000 meters, and then each of us will search those parts for checkpoints." Kali looked at Eira. "This part is not combat-related, so I'm guessing you'll participate, right?"

Eira nodded.

Yasenia nodded. "Well, that's not a bad idea..."

Kali laughed. "I can hear from your tone that you have something to add."

Yasenia smiled. "You've missed one of the rules that we take to our advantage."

Kali looked at the mural once more and became thoughtful.

Cecile said. "The time doesn't begin until we trigger one checkpoint."

Kali tilted her head and then exclaimed. "Ah! We can explore the entire tower to know where the checkpoints are!"

Yasenia chuckled. "That's right. Let's first see where they are, and then we can plan more accurately."

With that said, the girls began climbing the tower together while looking around.

The obstacle tower was large, around 2000 meters wide, and the obstacle course went 500 meters deep into the pillar, sometimes extending outside as much, creating quite a complex structure.

The girls couldn't even see the top from the entrance because those parts sticking out blocked their view.

After entering, they all moved quickly while extending their spiritual sense. They've realized that the checkpoints didn't register in this sense with the first one they found, but that didn't mean much. After all, their spiritual sense was more to guide them through the maze-like obstacle course than anything.

Andrea commented. "Here is another one!"

The girls looked over and saw a small tunnel-like place deviating from the main route. Looking through it, they could see a large room that held the checkpoint.

Cecile blinked. "I can't see any lethal obstacles, though. Also, how do giant races touch that checkpoint?"

Yasenia expanded her spiritual sense and looked upward. "Follow me."

The girls went behind her and made a full round around the pillar, reaching a place where there was a large entrance. Going down that entrance, there was a spiral staircase, and after crossing it, they arrived at the previous room where the checkpoint resided.

Cecile looked back at the giant stars and nodded. "I see."

Yasenia shrugged. "We don't need this, though."

The girls exited from the relatively small entrances and 2-meter-tall entrances. Valeria had to crouch and wiggle a bit because her large butt almost got stuck. Kali looked back and laughed while Valeria lifted her eyebrow and smirked. "What are you laughing? It's your fault, to make it clear."

Kali widened her eyes. "How?"

Valeria pointed at Yasenia. "If you didn't wish for me to be similar to her, would I have this curvaceous body? Honestly, it is one of the curviest bodies I've ever had."

Andrea laughed. "That much?"

Valeria snorted, pointing at the innocent-looking dragoness again. "Look at her. Do you think that body type is normal among humans and humanoids? Only other dragons can match up!"