Chapter 663. Four Months. (Family Illustration).

Author Note: Hello, dear. Before you start reading, please read this note~.

Dravory Family Illustration is finally finished! It's taken a WHILE for me to have enough resources to ask for it finally. But! It's worth it. The art style is "Anime-like," and the characters that appear are the harem girls + Kaleina in her human form. patreo n.com/posts/dravory-family-92141534

The first sketch is here down below, or you can visit Patreon at this link: patreo n.com/posts/88436660.

****************************************

Besides Sarah, many other people found and fought the guardian beasts. Not all of them had powerful rewards, and the strength of the guardian beast separated that.

Yasenia was attracted to one of the strongest ones.

Naturally, our girls didn't know the nature of the key, so they kept exploring the surroundings.

It had been four months since they entered the secret realm. During this time, all the girls managed to break through into the eighth level of the Unification Realm.

They found quite a few places where they discovered different challenges and completed all of those that felt interesting.

If they were too easy, and other people were on them, they would not participate. After all, risk and reward went hand in hand, so easy trials would give them low-level rewards that didn't interest them.

Regarding conflicts, a few groups messed with Yasenia and the others, but they would either be beaten black and blue or killed. There were people entering the secret realm daily since it was an "open" secret realm. So, there was no lack of fools trying their luck.

Even when they acted high-profile on the first day of arrival, it only left a deep impression on the clans present. Many people arrived later that day, and her face was still not very well known among "normal" cultivators on the continent.

Attracting attention was good and bad, in the girls' opinion. Well, Yasenia was secretly happy. After all, being attacked meant gaining treasures by proxy.

When someone with a wealthy appearance appeared, our girls noticed Yasenia's tail sneakily wagging, making them feel funny inside.

Speaking of challenges, Cecile was currently doing an agility challenge.

There was a tunnel that shot wind spheres with quite a lot of destructive powers. Cecile was rushing through it, flying in the middle and weaving between the attacks while using her Wind-attributed energy.

Even if the attribute energy she used the most was Moon and Space, Wind was also one of her attributes.

The girls waited outside, and Cecile arrived at the end of the passage, entering a rocky room with a transparent sphere holding something.