Chapter 790. First World Summit Trial and an Accident.

After approaching the gates while ignoring everyone else, Yasenia's group opened them and crossed them. The room they entered was a dark room with a single circular formation in the middle, around 100 meters wide.

First of all, Yasenia used the aura ripple to check the nature of the formation while also observing the lines. Without Angel or Tatyana, they had to check via what Mirrory and the other seniors taught them back in the Secret Realm's library trial.

A pulse of energy rippled from all of them as they analyzed the formation. Yasenia nodded. "Nothing wrong with it."

The girls looked at Yasenia strangely, but they followed her words. Andrea commented with an unsure expression. "I felt a bit of danger."

Yasenia nodded. "Well, it's a trial, so it must be dangerous... Right?"

Kali asked with a smile. "What kind of trial do you think it is?"

Yasenia shrugged. "We'll see once we go over."

Cecile blinked twice, but she didn't say anything and followed her.

Without delay, they stepped forward, and once they reached the center, a pillar of light shot upward, connecting with the ceiling, and their bodies disappeared.

Right after they left, a shadow appeared from the corner of the room. This person took out a communication device and whispered. "They've entered the first trial. What do we do now, boss?"

The other side answered, and the beast human that appeared from the shadows stepped into the circle as well, disappearing from there.

Meanwhile, once they reopened their eyes, they looked around at the vast landscape filled with red rocks with wonder. Andrea asked once she made sure that nobody was around. "Love, why didn't we kill that person?"

Yasenia smiled. "They'll underestimate our detecting capabilities that way."

Andrea's eyes widened. "Oh! I know what you are aiming for. If we let that person go after we have released our detecting spells, it will appear as if we were unaware of his existence, so their group will take more risks when approaching us if they do so stealthily, giving us plenty of time to prepare."

Yasenia nodded. "Plus, if they have a connection with other groups, they'll share it as well. It's a good way to allow enemies to think they are hiding when they are not."

Kali blinked and looked to their left. "Love, I felt a Life Energy pulse that way."

They all looked over and extended their spiritual sense in that direction. The eyesight metaphorically stretched across the land, finally landing on a mass of creatures heading their way quite quickly.

Andrea tilted her head. "Rock beings?"

Cecile answered. "Golems. They are similar to spirits, but their level is much lower, and they are artificial. They don't have conscious thoughts other than the orders they received from whatever created them. The complexity of these orders varies depending on the level of the skill and the caster."

Yasenia asked, looking around. "Should we destroy them? There is nothing written around."

Valeria chuckled. "Not always is the challenge explained. Sometimes you need to discover it."

The girls nodded and pondered. Eira reminded them. "15 seconds until they arrive."

Yasenia commented. "They are quite slow, but I can feel that their level is quite high, around the 3rd or 4th level of the Dantian Spiritualization Realm."

Kali hummed. "Weaker than a mid-level Epoch Core but stronger than a low-level Epoch Core, right?"

Yasenia nodded and chuckled. "It's quite funny that, as spiritual cultivators, we've gotten accustomed to measuring things with Body Cultivation."