Chapter 602. Yasenia's heart.

A month later, Yasenia was sitting cross-legged in her private cultivation area. It was set up on the top of a mountain.

The sect went from the valley to the other side of the mountain basin, and the sect leader's, or Yasenia's home, and the main areas for the top elders were built here.

Yasenia's mansion took the highest mountain's top area, where the energy was the purest in the entire mountain basin.

Then, in the surrounding mountains, and the one Yasenia's residency was on, there were about two hundred houses with plenty of space for a lot of disciples.

This was for the core area of the sect.

After considering the size of first-rate powers, having two hundred places was more than enough to give each of the Epoch Core top-level powerhouses that would eventually reside here.

Low-level Epoch Core cultivators usually didn't qualify as the core fighting force of a first-rate power unless they could surmount levels.

Anyway, let's focus back on the more important matters at hand. Yasenia was sitting cross-legged in her cultivation area while waves of energy rushed toward her.

Being about twenty kilometers up the mountain, the energies from the cosmos were quite thick.

Angel had created an advanced energy-gathering formation across the entire house, increasing the purity of energy. Therefore, the purity of these energies was astoundingly high.

The torrents of energy that rushed toward Yasenia as she practiced the [Convergence of the Celestial Bodies] cultivation technique while absorbing the Yin energy in her Dantian released from her dears were almost visible because of how dense and high the energy was.

Anybody seeing this would be quite surprised. A phenomenon like this usually happened only with Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators.

After reaching her nearby area, Yasenia breathed in constantly and deeply, absorbing and digesting the thick spiritual energy with the aid of the [Primordial Energy Core] in her dantian. It wasn't only her breathing, though. Her blue dragon tail with golden rings and glittering white lights glowed with Empyrean beauty as the energy-absorbing organs there swallowed as much energy as she did with the rest of her body.

After being purified, it rushed across her meridians, making cycles and nourishing her soul and body. What the body couldn't absorb was stored in the Dantian.

As multiple energies cycled through her, Yasenia felt her soul, body, dantian, and mind becoming closer as if they were slowly fusing into one being.

The Dantian slowly expanded, making her realize that she was breaking through. 'I'm reaching the Seventh Level.'

Yasenia calmed her mind and slowed down her absorption, being more thorough with the body and soul energy absorption. 'I want to have a perfect foundation. For that, I need to feel as if the rest besides the Dantian can't absorb anything more.'

Her spiritual sense followed the energy that entered her body, and she ensured she was filled with energy.

Then, she felt tight when she tried to store it in her dantian. Her Dantian couldn't hold more energy.

'Perfect now, I need to accumulate enough energy to break the barrier and increase my level.'

Increasing the cultivation level was similar to increasing the existence level of a being. When the cultivator broke through, the energy in the dantian would compress and jump in quality. At the same time, the Dantian would become more extensive, the meridians would widen, and the new energy would nourish the body and soul, effectively increasing the strength of a cultivator.