Chapter 615. Cecile vs Jade Thunderbird Elder.

"[Moon Phoenix Flame Dress]."

The Phoenix woman's body was engulfed in white flames that transformed her hanfu into an ethereal silver dress with feathered sleeves that enhanced her otherworldly beauty.

Her skill, [Moon Phoenix Flame Dress], increased her strength as much as Yasenia's [Celestial Dress] did, deepening her aura several notches and forcing the man to look at her more seriously.

"[Moon Chasing Bow]."

With those words, flames burst around her hands in an arc, materializing a beautiful and intricate bow.

Not finishing there, Cecile used [Moon Feather Enhancement], making her large silver wings burst into freezing white flames.

Finally, Cecile deployed her [Bow Intent Level Two] and her [Void Intent Level One].

The space around her twisted for a second as a deep and mysterious aura manifested around her bow.

The Moon Phoenix felt energies roiling inside her body, making her strength soar. Meanwhile, her aura had gone through a complete transformation, making the temperatures plummet as her figure became ethereally beautiful and imposing.

During those seconds, the man was not idle. He also deployed his strengthening methods, making jade lightning crackle around him.

Then, he summoned a green sword and spoke. "I will teach you the immeasurable chasm between realms."

Cecile didn't react, as the powerful Yin energies made her terrifyingly calm and collected. "

Then, the battle began.

The Jade Thunderbird elder shot forward and charged at Cecile with extreme speed, his four wings flapping behind him.

The speed was barely visible for those in the mid-levels of the Ethereal Soul Body realm.

Cecile flapped her large Phoenix wings and flew to the sky, using [Hollow Moon Steps] to increase her speed.

"[Jade Thunderbolt]."

The space before the man created a circle, and bolts of green lightning zapped toward the Moon Phoenix from different angles, covering her escape routes.

However, Cecile's attainments in the Spatial intent were not only for show.

"[Astral Shift]."

Her body vanished and reappeared two hundred meters to the side.

The man quickly locked on her, but Cecile tensed the bow as she shot her first attack. "[Moon Shredding shot]."

BANG!

The silver arrow made air around it burst as it carried a monstrous wave of Moon and Wind energies.

The man used his sword and slashed with his bodily strength.

BOOM!

The arrow shattered in pieces, and he continued rushing at Cecile. Cecile didn't stop and flew backward while continuously shooting those arrows.

In the meantime, she deployed her evolved Innate skill. "[Moonlight Ash Domain]."

A hurricane of silver dust engulfed the area, and the man felt his feathers freeze as his body temperature pummeled, making him stiff.

"[Jade Lightning Body]."

With a roar, the lightning around his body glowed brilliantly and made his aura explode, creating a protective barrier around him.

It was like a small green sun being born in a world of grey.

The delay created by the domain allowed Cecile to cast two of her innate skills.