Chapter 651. Ranks of the Beast Realms.

Without delay, they jumped into the giant crater, looking at the motionless Yasenia, who was looking at the corpse.

Kali asked with a faint frown. "Are you okay?"

Yasenia looked at them and then smiled widely. "It feels so refreshing!"

They all blinked, confused. Yasenia laughed while her tail wagged. "Finally, I can fight an opponent that can't kill me with one hit, or I can kill with one hit! Hahaha. I feel liberated!"

The girls smiled wryly. Yasenia took in a deep breath. "Each time I thought I could have a good fight, I was always blocked, be it on the Sect inauguration day or in the War, because I had to guide our army! How nice it feels to fight a normal Epoch Core cultivator? Should I go hunting cultivators instead of treasures?"

The girls who felt the strength of that initial arrow had their lips twitching. 'That was not a normal Epoch Core, dear. But we won't say anything. We don't want to ruin your beautiful and refreshed smile.'

Tatyana smacked her big, jiggly butt and laughed. "Don't be silly. Did you even ask which power this person was from?"

Yasenia blinked twice and looked at him to see if any spatial accessories remained, but they were all destroyed. So, she answered, unsure. "Isn't he from the Five Fang Serpent clan? He looked like one of those."

The girls stifled their laughter while Tatyana sighed. "What if he is working for other people, and they are trying to incriminate them?"

Yasenia's tail dropped, and she looked at her with a pleading expression. "Mom, can you not let me rejoice for a second? I haven't fought against a humanoid of my level for five years! You know... You should... Let me savor my kill."

Tatyana lifted an eyebrow playfully. "Ah, yes, because your enemies will stop and wait because you are tired or happy, right?"

Yasenia wanted to cry but had no tears. 'She is so strict.'

But it was something Yasenia loved because it meant that she cared, so she just nodded with a sigh. "I understand. I'll be careful the next time."

Tatyana chuckled and tip-toed to pat her head.

After jumping out of the crater, they looked around to see if he came alone and searched for other traces, but they found nothing.

Therefore, they continued their journey in a random direction.

While traveling, Yasenia suddenly remembered that she had to ask something. "Right, Mirrory, is there a universal way to clarify beasts by realm? All the places I've been have different ways of calling them, so it is a bit confusing. Moreover, calling them Dantian Spiritualization beasts or similar feels like it's not right. After all, someone who doesn't know the Spiritual Cultivation Path would probably be confused."

Mirrory nodded. "They can be sorted by core realms and with sub-levels from one to ten. For example, your daughter, Kaleina, is considered a sixth-level mortal core beast. You, Kali, and Cecile are a bit strange to qualify because instead of developing like beasts since birth, you started with a human body and then became complete beasts. However, the three of you have a beast core, and that beast core has a level. So, it's also possible to classify you."

Valeria agreed. "I would not use the core system for them. Using normal cultivation systems is fine, I think."

Mirrory. "Well, their cultivation level and beast level are not the same. If they unlock all three cultivation methods plus the beast core method, they will eventually cultivate four paths, making them unmatched in the same realm."

Kali was curious. "Which are the different core levels?"

Valeria answered. "Mortal Core is the first, and it is equivalent to the First cultivation realm. Then, you have the Evolved Core, Mind Core, Fusion Core, Legendary Core, Mythical Core, and Star Core. Star Core is the equivalent of Tatyana's cultivation realm with her main body. And above those, there is another entirely different system which makes no sense learning now."