Chapter 621. Restarting the recruitment.

After her voice spread around, Yasenia waited a few seconds and continued. "As I've explained before, we'll do the Heart Demon test and then the Star Test. The heart demon test doesn't take into account cultivation level and will affect everyone equally."

Then, Yasenia taped the ground with her tail, inserting energy into the town-wide formation. "Prepare your minds, relax your thoughts. Remember, the word for stopping is "Sky." If you don't say that, the formation will continue attacking you. There is a good chance that if you force yourself, you will eventually be unable even to talk and maybe be crippled, so do not act brave. There are other years and more opportunities."

Yasenia then waved her long sleeve. "Begin!"

The area was immediately shrouded in a thin fog, and every cultivator's mind was attacked.

After two seconds, there were a few that shouted the safety word, and Yasenia controlled the formation to stop attacking them.

The fifty Dantian Spiritualization Realm maids around Yasenia moved quickly and picked up those who failed, placing them on the edge of the formation.

Ghana and the others were startled by their speed, and their foreheads gained a few creases as they frowned in confusion.

Yasenia didn't answer the questioning eyes from them. She had to be serious and focused during the trial.

In the first five seconds, about one hundred thousand cultivators failed. At the ten-second mark, three hundred thousand.

The number near one and a half million dropped exceptionally quickly as the Demon Heart array weeded out most of the bad seeds.

The test lasted just thirty seconds. However, the previously crowded city plaza felt empty after the formation was deactivated.

Around one hundred and fifty thousand remained from the one-and-a-half million participants, cutting the numbers by approximately ninety percent.

The multiple powers silently spectating were dumbfounded. 'So ruthless.'

Yasenia nodded and commented. "Better than I expected."

Those words made the people listening sweat. 'How many did you expect to eliminate!?'

Yasenia smiled and spoke. "Congratulations to all the people who passed this test. All of you have a powerful heart that is appropriate for cultivation and reaching heights as long as you are diligent and hardworking."

She was about to continue talking, but somebody from the eliminated crowd jumped forward with an indignant shout. "I lasted twenty-nine seconds! Isn't this unfair? It is just one second!"

Yasenia turned toward the large crowd and focused on the woman who spoke. Then, she asked. "Name and clan?"

The woman blinked and got a bit flustered, not expecting Yasenia to address her directly. She tried to calm down and stated. "I'm Luo Min! From the [Seven Rivers Snake] clan!"

Yasenia nodded. "Good. From now on, the Seven River Snake clan is banned from participating in my sect trials."

Then, under the stunned eyes of the woman, Yasenia turned toward the crowd and said coldly. "Those of the same clan as that woman, please leave the group."

The woman didn't expect something like this and stuttered. "S-Sect Master, there is no need to go this far. I-I was just asking you to reconsider!"

Yasenia looked at her coldly, and her aura spread around that woman. "Do you think you can speak over the one million cultivators behind you that failed and the tens of thousands that failed the test after you because of a few milliseconds? Do you think that I'm someone easy to push around?"