Chapter 636. Relationships. Yasenia's doubts about Sarah.

After Yasenia left Evelyn's working area, her thoughts returned to Sarah. She was such a unique person that sometimes thoughts about her popped into her head.

'How is she doing?'

Flying on [Draconic Heart], she used the sect formation to locate her position. 'Hm, this area... it appears that she is at home.'

When she arrived, she floated above the large mansion, something Sarah received as a "genius" class cultivator. Moreover, since she was there with another ten "genius" class cultivators, the lodgings were on the luxurious side. 'They are high-level Unification realm experts with very interesting potential... What I'm still confused about is Sarah's comprehension score.'

She was about to descend and knock, but she stopped. 'Maybe she is in the middle of something? Let's see...'

She looked inside the building with the Sect Formation and searched for her. After a few moments, Yasenia's face became strange. "What a mess. An orgy of eleven people."

They were all in the main bedroom entangled together, Sarah being the center of the action. However, Yasenia could see that it was more of a free-for-all, with some distinctive pairs she could recognize. 'I should stop spying.'

Yasenia had zero interest in other people mating.

She thought for a bit with a frown at something she had detected. "How was this kind of relationship called? I remember Mom explaining the different harems. This one is called... Ah, right, polyamory. When there are love connections between harem members besides the head."

Yasenia didn't like that.

She considered that maintaining her dears as very close friends was best, but allowing them to harbor romantic feelings for each other was a line that should not be crossed.

Even if she sometimes did threesomes and foursomes, she ensured she was always the center of the action while keeping their attention on her one way or another.

It was not because she didn't trust them enough. If there was something Yasenia had for them besides deep love, it was trust.

However, allowing them to love each other without restraint could lead to very undesirable outcomes down the line.

Of course, the dragoness was not speaking about ten or even a hundred years later. Her vision for these possibilities was further, looking at what might happen in ten thousand years or more.

What if the feelings she allowed to germinate slightly grew uncontrollably by then? There will be times when they are separated for many years, and these small seeds can sprout into something more. Everything it took was a trigger, a misunderstanding, a small "pebble" to fall into the silent lake to create waves.

If Yasenia wanted to keep unity and a healthy harem, she couldn't allow complete freedom. A few non-harmful restrictions would go a long way.

Naturally, she had discussed this with them individually to hear their unbiased opinions.

Evelyn was quick to nod. Despite her usual behavior, she was extraordinarily loyal and rational in these things. She might like doing it with the others, but the feelings mainly were lust and desire to do exciting things with her seductive lover.

Cecile didn't even give it importance and just nodded. After all, she knew she had a narrow heart, and only Yasenia could habit that small place within.

Kali was honest and confessed her deep feelings for Valeria, that although not entirely romantic, they had been slowly developing. Yasenia knew about it, and she didn't rush her dear fox. Her situation was unique, and Yasenia was extremely patient with her in problems related to her heart and feelings.