Chapter 639. Sierra's Tribulation.

Meanwhile, once they left, Angel pouted. "That Lilian woman is annoying."

Yasenia laughed and picked up her baby, kissing her lips softly. "Don't care about them, love. How about going to learn formations together?"

Angel's round blue eyes glittered like stars, and she nodded eagerly. "Let's go! We can revise the subcircuits of derivative formations. I remember that you have some problems with the calculations of the deviating energy paths that environmental factors can cause. How about we focus on thinning and compressing the formation area while we learn that?"

Yasenia looked at Angel's eager eyes and smiled softly. "Sure, I'm ready to be taught by you as much as you want. Let's spend the rest of today together. It has been a while since we studied, right?"

Angel nodded and whined coquettishly while rubbing her face with Yasenia's cheeks. "Very long! It has been almost four days!"

After arriving at Angel's workshop, the little girl summoned three books thick enough to need both hands to hold them by the spine.

Angel approached the wooden desk and opened one of them, making a loud sound because of the weight of the pages. "Let's start with formation compression knowledge!"

Yasenia sat on a chair beside Angel, but she felt her baby's intense eyes landing on her face.

Filled with confusion, the dragoness looked sideways and saw Angel giving her lap a few glances "stealthily."

Yasenia's eyes danced with amusement as she changed chairs to the one Angel was about to sit on and placed Angel's little butt on her soft and comfortable thighs.

Angel instantly leaned back with a smile, feeling her body sinking in the softness of her body, almost making her purr in delight. Yasenia hugged Angel's waist and placed her chin on her shoulder with a laugh. "Are you comfortable, love?"

Angel nodded with a bright smile. Then, she pointed at the book. "Listen, Yasenia. What you are confused about is actually quite simple. The thing you need is practice in live formation creation. As you should know, the seventh chapter's third section explains that..."

Yasenia listened attentively, her clever golden eyes reading as Angel explained. This was quite common with her dears, as all of them were better than her at their respective professions, so when studying together, it was more about them teaching her.

The girls were naturally extremely willing, as this was one of the few things they could do for their hardworking dragoness.

Yasenia thought that she had hidden it well, but the girls knew that Yasenia hadn't slept for at least three months because of how busy she usually was.

Therefore, when they were together, they would relaxedly teach her and pamper their dragoness in their own ways.

Angel knew how much Yasenia liked hugging her and pampering her, and it was the thing the little girl knew the most, so she would usually teach her while being cute with Yasenia.

Angel looked at Yasenia's focused face with a deep but soft love for a second, and then she smiled. "Did you understand, Yasenia?"

Yasenia nodded and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "I did. Your explanations are very clear and easy to follow."

Angel looked at Yasenia's face and asked softly. "Yasenia, are you tired?"

Yasenia blinked and looked at her Baby. Seeing a bit of concern in her big, soft blue eyes, she smiled. "I'm okay, love."

Angel muttered. "But you haven't been sleeping lately..."

The dragoness lifted an eyebrow. "Don't worry, baby. Didn't I tell you that I'm okay? If I'm tired, I will tell you without hiding it. I'm used to working a lot for long periods of time."