Chapter 673. Conclusion of the First Event and Rewards.

"I don't understand what kind of spell you have cast on Matriarch Tengliu, but I recommend that you learn your place. Matriarch Tengliu is not someone who would be interested in a second-rate sect leader like you."

After the harpy spoke with clear scorn in her tone, Yasenia looked at her coldly, and our girls were not amused.

The dragoness was sitting on a chair from her spatial ring with Angel on her lap, so she leaned sideways and rested her chin on her palm. "Who are you?"

The harpy had beautiful and slick feathers that remained people of autumn. Her height was short, and her body was beautifully slender. Just a look and people would think that she was adorable, cute, and soft. But the contemptuous facial expression and glaring big eyes shadowed much of that cuteness. "I'm Feathra, a direct descendant of one of Matriarch Tengliu's direct subordinates."

Yasenia shook her head. "No, I'm asking who are you to speak to me like that."

Feathra's face hardened, and she glared harder. "You! How dare you speak to me like that!?"

"Me? What me? I dare speak to you as I want because you are inconsequential, a being unable to cause ripples no matter how loud or long you whine. To start with, does whatever Tengliu does have anything to do with you? Do you think someone at her level would be doing something she doesn't want?"

Feathra clenched her fist. "Do you think I haven't heard that you are using your beauty and body to buy her favors? You are just a toy-."

"Hey."

Feathra stopped speaking at the cold voice and turned to look at a blue-haired, violet-eyed woman. Evelyn spoke coldly. "Be careful with what you say next, or I'm going to spear your head and cook you until you are a well-done chicken."

Feathra laughed. "You all are just at the high level of the Unification Realm. Although you could defend the golden key because of the natural shield it gave, you can't really fight against all of us here. There are more than 150 cultivators here, all in the peak-level Ethereal soul and above. The only reason they are not attacking and stealing the key is because of your alliances with my and other powers."

Evelyn snorted coldly. "It is true that a rotten egg appears from time to time no matter how well managed a power is, but to think that the egg grew this big while being rotten. I'm in awe at the amount of rubbish that spews from her mouth."

Cecile was more direct as she summoned her bow, and her freezing aura spread around. "Trash, your Matriarch is lucky we don't want to seek deep revenge yet because she has acted apologetic and sincere the last few years. Do you want to make us your enemy this bad? If you insult Yasenia, I'll fight you regardless of affiliation."

The harpy's face turned red in anger, and she stomped her talon cutely. "Even if the harpies in your shitty sect are brainwashed, don't think we are all retarded! You act so arrogant even after being helped by Matriarch Tengliu time and time again!? Sluts! All of you are sluts that just look good and know how to open your legs!"

Cecile was about to answer, but a profound aura spread from behind her, making her lips arch in a sneer. 'You had to step on my love's bottom line."

While standing up, Yasenia's voice spread, accompanied by a deep dragon growl. "What did you just call them?"

The harpy felt her feathers standing up as a pair of dragon eyes locked her in place.

Even the people looking on with curiosity got serious and stepped back.

Sarah asked with wide eyes. 'What kind of pressure is this!? I couldn't really feel it in the other room, but it is impressive.'

[Coercion level due to aura is equivalent to a level two Dantian Spiritualization Realm. No Intents nor Skills detected. It's just pure bloodline pressure.]