Chapter 700. Finishing the fourth event. Outside situation.

In the Treasure Land, Cecile and the others just arrived at Yasenia's side. They had been nearby because of Cecile's previous warning, so their arrival coincided with Sarah's beast lovers' approach.

Cecile, who was burning with anger after she saw Yasenia's bloodied body, looked at them with anger. However, knowing more or less what happened due to the connection with Yasenia, she didn't say anything nor snap at them.

She had seen that these four had gone against Sarah and even helped Yasenia. Her anger was primarily due to her inability to help and the fact that Sarah's situation was unknown.

To the girls' surprise, the one who spoke with anger filled in her voice was Andrea. "Hey, where are the other humans?"

The girls were also angry but slightly surprised because Andrea, who usually was very rational and took things slowly, now looked scary.

Her face had a scowl, and plums of fire were swirling around her figure while her arms tightly but gently hugged Yasenia.

Andrea was scared. She had seen Yasenia hurt in the past, but she knew that this time, it was closer than ever. The reason was that when she arrived, Tatyana was tightly hugging Yasenia before she released her.

However, the attentive Andrea saw that the tight embrace meant more than usual, which made her heart twist. The thought of losing the gorgeous dragoness between her arms made her insides churn with pain and anger.

"Darling~."

Andrea looked down and used her hand to wipe a bit of the blood on Yasenia's face. "Don't worry, love. We will take care of everything from now on. Just relax in my arms."

The dragoness blinked cutely once and then smiled brightly, snuggling in Andrea's wide arms and burying her nose in her neck. The strong scent of her Darling made her relax and close her eyes, and before she knew it, tiredness hit her mind. Feeling secure in Andrea's arms, she relaxed and clung to her. 'Darling's arms are so nice~.'

Andrea naturally accommodated her, and she glared at the four beast humans. "Hey, I've asked something. Answer."

The four of them frowned when the human glared at them. However, the impact of her piercing gaze made them recoil.

Even when they had just gone through heartbreak because of a human, they couldn't help but feel intimidated.

It was Paledora who answered. "We don't know. We just arrived here."

Kali squinted and asked. "Are you sure? I have methods to make you speak the truth even if you don't want to."

Paledora had nothing to hide, so she nodded. "Yes. At least, I know nothing about them."

Kali looked at the others and asked. "What about you?"

Harmony, Dorian, and Lana shook their heads.

Angel spoke while standing right next to Andrea and Yasenia. "They are telling the truth."

Our girls frowned, and Du Xian approached, timidly intervening. "Um, I think I saw one of them in that direction."

Before they could say anything more, Evelyn's body was surrounded by lightning bolts, and she rapidly rushed in that direction.

Lana spoke timidly. "Um, Yasenia, we didn't know, so..."

Andrea asked sharply, not having it. "Didn't you initially come to mess with her? Angel has narrated the entire sequence of events to us, so don't act as if you are suddenly innocent. The reason Yasenia is like this is because you didn't stop Sarah to begin with."