Chapter 794. Crossing the Third Floor.

"Wow, this place is really nice."

Kali looked around in awe. When they exited the trial tower, they walked to a platform around 4000 meters in the air.

Looking around, it was clear that this place was at least 15,000 meters tall. Moreover, there was enough height to see cloud formations, and because the place was a mountainous forest landscape, there was an actual weather cycle with rivers, mountains, clouds, and lakes.

While the other two floors were an entire biome, it was clear that some grand formation was keeping it from collapsing. After all, a desert inside a mountain would not be feasible otherwise.

Focusing on the current landscape before them, the girls felt that this was as much of a chance as it was a dangerous situation.

Lush Forests were a good place for ambushes, while tracking became similarly harder and easier. If the person erasing the tracks were an expert, it would be difficult to find something in the forest where many things are hard to discern.

On the contrary, leaving visible trails in an otherwise natural forest was easy to track if the person following was the expert.

With that in mind, our girls scanned the immediate area before jumping off the platform. After a few seconds, Yasenia was surprised to find only two groups.

When she arrived, there were at least 200 of them on the second floor. 'Is the Obstacle Course extremely complicated, or did people get lost searching for treasures on lower floors?'

The dragoness was curious but didn't mull over it for a long time. "Honey, you have the advantage in this biome. Use your abilities to the maximum and be the guide. I'll relent leadership for this floor to you."

Kali nodded and stepped forward, her three fox tails swishing gently. "First, let's check if we can spot the place to climb toward the fourth floor from here. Cecile, can you fly and take a look around? Don't go too far. If there are clouds, there should be flying threats."

Cecile nodded. "Understood."

She extended her large silver wings and flew up.

Kali continued. "Andrea, your skills are very likely to cause large forest fires. Let's move carefully. However, if we were to fight, don't hold back. On the contrary, use that to your advantage. While I don't like much when nature is damaged, our priority is our safety."

Andrea nodded. "Understood."

Kali looked at Yasenia and commented. "Love, try using your star and moon attributes during our stay here. While using the forest to our advantage, I can expand my forces quicker if we damage the forest as little as possible. If Andrea and you begin releasing Sun-related skills, you'll be cutting one of my hands, haha."

The dragoness chuckled. "Alright. We'll follow your plan."

Kai turned toward Valeria. "While you won't personally participate, I want you to control the 100 Elite Dryad squad to be our spotters. I can re-summon them with relative ease, so sacrificing them will increase our detecting range and ability to respond to threats. Moreover, your auras can increase perception of plant creatures by a lot, making them even more apt for this kind of task."

Valeria smiled gently. "Very well, I'll do so."

Finally, Kali looked at Eira. "While it is true that you won't interfere, we are in a forest environment. I'm sure you know even more than I do, but be careful with the lack of visibility and similar. A misstep will cause you not to be able to interfere in time."

Eria bowed respectfully, one of her hands resting on the top of the pommel. "Understood."

After Kali explained it, Cecile swooped down from the sky and landed elegantly, using her incredible agility and strong wings. "Kali, while I couldn't spot the place we should go. I saw a few other groups other than the two down below. Before I could register the races or even genders, though. They felt my gaze and managed to hide from me. This tells us that they have a certain level of strength."