Chapter 734. Yasenia Body Cultivating. On the Verge of Breaking Through.

After walking around the sect, Yasenia returned to her cultivation room. She could go visit her dears, but she wanted to advance in her Body Cultivation Path. At the moment, other than Body cultivation, Yasenia was ahead of her dears.

Still, one thing was supporting them with all her might, and another was neglecting her own growth. She wouldn't purposely slow down for them, but she would make small sacrifices so that they would speed up.

In short, everything was about finding a balance inside of herself.

Opening the door to the cave carved into the mountain, Yasenia walked inside. The light in the cave was created through natural paths and formations that aided the energy and light outside to be gathered here.

Moreover, although Yasenia called it a cultivation "room," the size was enormous after spatial alterations due to the complex nature of the formation. It was at least 500 meters tall and 3000 meters long and wide.

If you looked at the cave from the outside, the measurements were 100 times smaller.

The insides were also clean and tidy. There weren't a lot of things around besides one small human-sized resting room at the corner.

Everything in this space was optimized for accelerating Yasenia's cultivation. All the girls had similar cultivation caves, each infused with their elements.

Also, it was this big so that Yasenia could transform into her dragon form without problems. After all, to practice or, better said, increase her beast cultivation, becoming a beast was the best.

After entering her massive cultivation cave, the dragoness leisurely walked forward as her clothes changed back to her usual alluring blue dress.

While walking at a normal speed, she took out her Body Cultivation manual and sunk her mind into it, observing the initial parts of the technique.

As said before, unlike Spiritual Cultivation, which needed the cultivator to meditate in a state of tranquility, Body Cultivation needed the cultivator to meditate in a state of combat trance. What did this mean?

To practice body cultivation, martial arts moves were used to guide energy around the body.

Her eyes landed on the words and actions the example did with a concentrated expression. While this Cultivation Technique was created, it naturally created a guide as to how to advance.

Yasenia took 20 minutes of slow walking to reach the center of the room. All this while, she read the technique and memorized everything until she could recite it backward.

It was an action she had already done many times, but she always did this at the beginning to freshen her thoughts.

Yasenia released the scroll, and it flew into her Dantian.

Then, Yasenia began preparing.

First, she took a deep breath, absorbing the thick energy of the surroundings. Then, she dissipated the energy from her body to feel the minute changes it could create.

Andrea shared many insights with them, and she applied them. Of course, as a cultivator, not everything worked the same even while doing the same, so it was imperative that while listening to advice, it should only be used as a reference.

After ten seconds of preparation, Yasenia took a stance, and she gently and firmly began following the movements written on the technique.

Starting with a step forward on her right foot, she synchronized her right arm's movement, both extending forward in a fluid motion. Transitioning seamlessly, she slid her other foot sideways into a crouching position leaning sideways.