Chapter 610. Yasenia's Nostalgia.

Tatyana burst into laughter. It was rare to see her daughter making such a silly face.

Yasenia looked at her laughing mother and looked back at the familiar fifty faces, then she asked, still dumbfounded. "You summoned them?"

Tatyana nodded with a smile lingering on her lips. "That's right."

Yasenia was confused and frowned. "Why? Doesn't this make things much easier for me? It doesn't match your usual methods."

Alaia, the yellow dragon maid with azure eyes, flapped her wings and approached Yasenia.

Alaia could be said to be the leader of the mortal-ranked maids, so her taking the lead was not strange. Not to mention, Alaia's closeness to Yasenia was apparent, as many of her habits came from her.

Well, Yasenia was very close to all her personal maids.

As if to prove it, when Alaia hugged Yasenia, she pulled her down and buried our dragoness's face between her large breasts while kissing her forehead and asking in a distraught manner. "Young Miss, we've missed you so much! Are you not satisfied with our presence?"

Yasenia didn't struggle and hugged Alaia back with a smile. "Of course, I'm satisfied and happy. But it's a bit strange. Anyway, it's good to see all of you again."

Alaia released her from her hug, and the other forty-nine maids flew to Yasenia's side and began asking about her well-being one after another.

The first one asking was Alaia. "Did someone bully you, miss? We are here now, and we'll punish everyone who dares bully you!"

Yasenia smiled, her eyes shining with a soft light. "Well, I've had a problem with a few, but let's speak about that later."

The maids frowned, and thick killing intent emitted from them, making the spectating girls feel goosebumps and chills.

One said seriously, like a worried big sister. "You must tell us, young miss! If you don't want us to make a move, that's fine, but we must know who is bullying you!"

Yasenia nodded with a smile. Flora, the dryad, asked with concern. "Young miss, have you eaten well? Have you taken fancy of any other vegetables?"

Yasenia chuckled and spoke. "Yes. I've even become a Spiritual Chef. However, until now, there aren't tastier vegetables than yours, Flora."

Another maid smiled. "That's fantastic. A good diet is essential to make you grow healthy!"

Yasenia had already grown, but for these maids who still didn't know about the Trial, Yasenia was still in her twenties. Of course, even after they know about it, they won't change.

Clara, the tanned human maid with white hair and silver eyes, continued. "How is your cultivation, young miss?"

Yasenia answered. "I'm more than three-quarters into the seventh level of the Unification Realm."

The maids blinked and widened their eyes, and then they all puffed their chests with palpable pride.

Angel muttered with a laugh. "Cute."

What followed was praise flying left and right.

"As expected of young miss."

"She has become a talented and beautiful lady."

"Of course! Our miss is the best!"

"Humph, that's right. Those brats back in the Sky Continent are so arrogant, thinking they can even rival with a scale of my young miss's tail!"

Many of them bragged about Yasenia, making our dragoness feel like she had returned to her youth.

Although Tatyana had raised Yasenia, the personal maids had been with her since birth.