"It's really not my fault because I didn't think of her that way. It's my life and I can do whatever I wanted to."

"I feel like we should like confront her" Alicia said. Paige shook her head.

"Nah not today. Maybe tomorrow because we got Raw together and I know for sure that Mark wouldn't want us late because of something so stupid and pathetic" Paige said.

"What about Rosa though? Wouldn't she be late?" 

"Oh don't worry. Most people usually don't care about her anyway" Paige scoffed. 

"So your looking for a confrontation tomorrow morning. Where you can actually piss her off more than ever?" I asked.

"If it's the last thing I do. I want to know why she is ignoring me. She's completely being dumb right now" Paige said.

"She might or she might not but who really knows" Alicia said. 

"I haven't even done any shit to her and she just ignores me for no reason" Paige said while throwing her hands up.

"When did this started happening?" Alicia asked.

"I guess a week ago. I am not sure. But I would always try texting her and calling her and she never texts back" she growled.

"Well if you want you can go and just ask why she is ignoring you tomorrow but right now we got a show to do."

"Well not really I am just going there to see Dean and that is it" I said.

"Well then I will drive you to the arena then" Paige said and then we went into the car.

|Raw| 

We have finally reached Raw and I can still tell that Paige was still pretty mad about the whole Rosa thing and I don't blame her. I went to Dean's locker room and when I opened it there he was shirtless. I couldn't help but stare.

"See what you like?" he asked smirking. 

"Yeah" I said and then put my bag down. He came over to me and then wrapped his arms around me.

"I am in a match today against Bad News Barrett" he said. I nodded.

"I know you can beat him" I told him. He chuckled a bit and the held me tighter.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I thought you already knew. I was with Paige and Alicia and they wanted to take a walk in the park." I shrugged.

"I forgot about that" he shrugged as well.

"Well good luck in your match and I will see you later. I am gonna go to catering" I said giving him a peck on the lips and then left.

I went to catering and then got a sandwich with some fruit. I also grabbed a water and sat down eating. After a few minutes eating I felt someone sit beside me and saw that it was Brie. 

"Hey girl" I said to her. She smiled.

"Hey how are ya?" she asked.

"I am doing good and I am kinda tired" I said.

"Oh I wanted to ask you how the trip was?"

"It was actually very fun. We get jet skiing and then went on a sunset cruise. It was pretty cool" I said.

"Again sorry that Nikki and I had to miss it. We were just busy with other stuff but hey maybe next time we can go" she suggested. 

"Yeah maybe we can do that someday" I said. 

"So you ready for the Royal Rumble?" she asked.

"Yeah I can't wait to be in a match with the two of you."

"I know that we haven't done that much of our feud yet but I do know that we are gonna be doing a lot of more after The Royal Rumble. I just know it. That's all" she said.

"I really don't care. Just as long as the stuff that you two are planning on doing isn't that bad."

"Nah, they aren't that bad"

"BROOKLYN" I heard someone shout my name. I looked in the direction where I heard someone call my name and saw that Paige was coming near me. 

"Brooklyn I need to tell you something" she said. I stood up.

"Hey Brie" Paige said to her.

"Hey Paige" Paige grabbed me and pulled me around the corner.

"Okay what's wrong you look more pissed then you were before" I said.

"Again it's Rosa. I tried talking to her and she just looks at me with a glare and then she continues walking. I mean what is her problem?" she asked.

"I really don't want to be involve with this whole thing. If I were you I would just give her time. But if she keeps ignoring you and everything then she is not a real friend" I said and it was the truth. 

"But you also need to remember that without Rosa that is no the three amigos" she said and I totally understand that. 

"Well maybe tomorrow with Alicia and I we can go and find Rosa and then you might be able to see why she is ignoring you"

"I thought that I might as well do that because if that's the only way then yeah I am gonna have to do it" she breathed out. 

"Yeah well I gotta go and find Dean so that I can wish him luck for his match" I said and then walked away.

I swear Paige would always want to start drama. But then again who else doesn't?

I finally found Dean's locker room and I went inside and see that he was able to leave. He was also getting prepared.

"Hey I just came to wish you good luck" I said. He smiled and pulled me closer.

"Remember I don't need it but thanks." he said and then gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you" he said and then started walking away.

"I love you too" I said.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I was already in my match with Bad News Barrett and let me tell you he is a really good wrestler in the ring. I was in control and I was holding his legs up and I gave him a kick to the gut. We did a couple of irish wrips and then he gave me a kick to the face. Really hard to be the matter of fact. I was holding onto my throat. Then he gave me another kick to the face. He went to the cover but I kicked out, of course. He was giving me punches while being in the corner but I got out of it and then I took him down and then started giving him punches. While he was outside on the apron I went and gave him a dropkick making him fall to the ground. While we were back in the ring I gave him a kick and then I started giving me punches again.

I then gave him a running bulldog. I got on top of the turnbuckle and took him down with an elbow drop and went for the cover but he kicked out a two. As I was getting on top of the turnbuckle again I was taking so long that Barrett was able to use the ropes so that I fall on top of the turnbuckle. He went for his finisher the bullhammer but I dodged and gave him a punch. He went for wasteland but I countered and gave him Dirty Deeds. I went for the cover and got the win. My music blared through the arena and then I have hand raised up high.

Let me tell you something, I am ready for the Royal Rumble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, that is it for this chapter today. I also want to say thank you for all the reads and votes that this book gets everyday. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much. But here's one thing that I want to say. I am kinda running out of ideas. I really want to make this book for you guys and I am kinda out of what I want to write. So if you have an idea then please comment down below. It would be awesome if you have an idea. So vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!