"Well good thing then" he said. 

"So you guys ready to leave?" I asked them.

"We are gonna have to get our rental car but you guys can leave. I am also pretty sure that Dean brought a car already. I will see you at Raw" Paige said and her and Alicia went in a different direction. Dean grabbed my bags and carried them for me.

"I am so glad that you are back. I was so bored" Dean pouted.

"Did you spend anytime with anybody else?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I spent most of the time with Roman and Dolph. We just played a lot of video games and ate a lot of pizza" he shrugged. We made it to the car that he drove here and he put the suitcase in the back and I got in the passenger seat while he got in the drivers seat.

"Well at least that is something" I told him.

"I guess but I was just missing my girlfriend and you already knew that" he said. 

"Yeah you pretty much said it a lot of times already" I laughed.

"It's not my fault. I didn't even want you to go on that trip"

"I had to so that I can probably get away from anything and let me tell you that it was really fun" I said.

"Oh yeah, what did you do?"

"We went jet skiing and then we also went on a sunset cruise"

"Oh that sounds lovely. Maybe when we have a break we can have a little vacation. I think that it will be really fun and it will be just the two of us" he said. 

"I can't wait for that to happen then" I smiled.

I didn't even know how long we have drive to the hotel but we finally made it. We both got out of the car and he grabbed my bags and carried them and we went inside our hotel room. It looked really really nice.

"I am so tired" I said getting on the bed.

"I don't blame you. Do you wanna sleep" he asked me. I nodded. He then came into bed with me and then wrapped his arm around me. 

"I love you sweetheart" he said. I turned to look at me and I smiled.

"I love you too" 

---

Before we get ready for Raw, Paige wanted to take Alicia and I to a little walk in the park. Recently Paige has been having tension between Rosa. I have a feeling that she didn't like me and to be honest I didn't cared.

"Okay so I would like try to talk to her and she just ignored my phone calls" Paige said to the both of us as we were seated down.

"Do you know why she is doing that?" Alicia asked.

"I think it's because I am hanging out with Brooklyn. I mean I know that Rosa doesn't like you and I think she is thinking that I am replacing her with you and which I am not. I don't always have to be around her all the damn time"

"I wanna see if you would answer your calls" Paige told Alicia. Alicia took out her phone and dialed Rosa's number. A couple seconds later we heard a voice. Alicia had her on speaker as well.

"Where are you?" Alicia said into the phone.

"I am with a few friends right now. Is there anything wrong?" Rosa said on the other line.

"No not really. I am just taking a walk. Yeah that's it well I guess I will see you soon" Alicia said and then hung up.

"What the hell is the matter with her. Is she still upset?" Paige asked and Alicia shrugged.