Chapter 733. Yasenia's Cultivation Progress.

Start from the beginning

With a nod, Yasenia answered. "You are right. But she did so because she thought we were weak and couldn't protect ourselves if Fu Lang Zu decided to go all out. This time, I've shared quite a lot of information in the message I want you to deliver. If, even after reading all of what is written in the letter, she still insists on marrying Fu Lang Zu, then I have no more reason to stop it. After all, it would mean that she isn't really marrying out of obligation but because she wants to."

Doriel got thoughtful and eventually nodded. "What if she shares this information with Fu Lang Zu?"

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow and then sneered. "Even better. There are quite a few traps in the information I've shared. What I gave her is not a realistic list but a heavily modified one. I'll know straight away if she did something like that."

Doriel was curious and opened the letter to read the messages and saw the many traps in the information her Young Miss shared. Yasenia naturally didn't stop her. She didn't mind her checking out what she wrote. On the contrary, she patiently waited and waited for her feedback.

Doriel realized that It was good enough to tell someone about their ability to fight with the top powers, but there was information that, if shared in order to attack them, would lead to creating discord with other top powers.

In short, if Zephyrith did really share this message with the intention of harming them, Fu Lang Zu would be half a foot inside his deathbed without Yasenia doing anything.

'Brilliant.'

Doriel couldn't help but praise Yasenia in her mind. She couldn't really find any problems.

With everything sorted out, Doriel bowed and melded with the shadows again, leaving Yasenia alone in her office.

The dragoness looked out of the expansive window that took most of the wall, seeing how the Sun slowly rose to illuminate the World. 'I should try again to enter the first realm of my Body Cultivation technique.'

While Yasenia had been busy dealing with many things, she had never stopped cultivating or training herself. Her priority, from a while ago, had been strengthening herself.

After her constant cultivation, aided by her dual cultivation and boosted by the ritual of when she created the Body Cultivation Technique, her Spiritual cultivation was about to break through into the Half-step level, and her beast cultivation was already in the Tenth level, only needing her to accumulate energy to break through into the Legendary Core Beast realm.

This large jump in cultivation was, as previously said, because of the obscene amounts of energy she gathered through the ritual.

During the entire week, her body had been absorbing Tatyana's and Valeria's energies, pushing her energies toward the next level incredibly fast.

It was not something she could replicate, though, as it was a byproduct of the creation of the technique. However, that ritual had certainly benefited her in more ways than giving her the ability to start Body Cultivation.

Only, to Yasenia's surprise, her Body Cultivation was proving to be more complicated than expected.

Comprehending even the first level was complicated as an Immortal Ranked cultivation technique challenged the depths of a cultivator's ability to comprehend Heaven's path.

Her Spiritual Cultivation Technique was also of the same quality, but there was a difference.

Yasenia was guided since she was little by Tatyana for her Spiritual technique, most of her education revolving around understanding [Convergence Of The Celestial Bodies].