136

The internal beta of Chapter 136

"Picture of Four Seasons" did not last too long. The game world is not as huge as "Xia" and "Catastrophe". Players can almost end the internal beta after testing a series of projects.

However, after the players have experienced it in the past few days, no matter how slow they were, they came back to their senses at the end of the closed beta.

This game is really, really cool! ! ! The only thing that doesn't care about face is the strategic chess board game, which mainly relies on the brain.

It is very easy for players who are lucky to play. If you draw a good character, you can brush the dungeon every day and save materials to develop. Whether it is the first or second layer of the world, it will be easy to pass.

The back of the SSR card is rich in material, one is worth several, and drawing is easier. If you are unlucky, not only to draw SSR cards, but also to fuse with other cards, you may always be missing one or two cards, and you just can't draw the two missing cards. This situation is really frustrating. mad.

And if the deck is not rich enough, players will have to walk for a long time in the first layer of the world to delineate a small area that can fit a scroll in their backpack, let alone the second layer.

When raising an SSR character, whether it is output, treatment or support, the effect is first-rate. Even if you are not so lucky to draw an SSR character, it would be good to draw an SR to replace it.

But some players are unlucky. They already have cards of the same type in their backpacks, but they can't draw the replacement they want, so they can only use the lowest-level R card, which greatly reduces the effect. Of course, if you replace the dungeon with the lowest level R, you can still pass it, but it will be a little more difficult. Moreover, when resources are used on R cards, although props can be used to return part of the resources later, there will still be waste.

Yes, after playing for a few more days, players will already realize the importance of resource development.

If you are lucky and draw a good card early, then the player can keep it from the beginning, and the saved resources can be spent on other card characters that he likes. Of course, it is easy to play.

Players who are not so lucky at the beginning have to think more about raising their characters. If you don't want to cause a lot of waste of resources, then temporarily select a group of cost-effective ones that will take a longer time to use. You don't need to change roles or waste resources. You can just keep stocking up on materials and wait for the SSR to come out later, and then you can do it in one go. Raising the characters is also a method.

But how to say it? It has not been long since everyone has been exposed to card drawing, especially in this game, all the characters are very good-looking. Even if they are not SSRs, some SRs are also very eye-catching in appearance and skills. Who can bear to let them remain only one-star and one-level?

Most players are very "fraternal" and think about equal distribution of rain and dew, or they like the new and dislike the old. Resources are wasted by going back and forth. When you really get a good card and want to raise it, you will find that everything is missing.

Of course, this is also one of the difficulties of the game. The combat method is very simple, and the skills are also very simple to use, but if the resource allocation is unreasonable and there is no planning, the combat power of the characters will be lower as you go to the back, and even ordinary monsters will be difficult to fight, and the enjoyment of the game will be greatly reduced.