125

☆ 125. Chapter 125

The online function of "Gong Hai" did not take too much time to implement. The overall adjustment time was not much different from Yan Xuezhou's expectation. After multiple internal tests and there were no problems, players soon welcomed " The official version of "Gonghai".

Players and netizens who have been searching for the highlights of the wonderful palace battle live broadcasts of game anchors for many days have really enjoyed watching them.

Whether they are playing fast or casual, it is fun to watch. As for their live video, in the words of netizens, "drinking nutrient solution" feels much better than usual.

Speaking of nutrient solutions, there is another interesting thing. Yan Xuezhou's food game is very good. Although the data cannot be made public or transmitted, since the beginning of "Journey", there have been countless nutrient solution business ideas and Yan Xuezhou Snow Island cooperation.

It's just that Yan Xuezhou didn't agree to any of them.

The taste in the five senses editor can be exported to specific data, and nutrient solution manufacturers can use the data to find the corresponding taste, and then transfer the taste in the game to reality and add it to the originally tasteless nutrient solution. .

If this is done, with the current popularity of "Journey", "Mountains and Seas" and "Heroes of the World", it will definitely sell out.

However, Yan Xuezhou did not agree to any of them. First of all, the data is kept confidential, and there are certain risks in connecting with other companies. Secondly, Yan Xuezhou's eyesight goes dark when he recalls the taste of the nutrient solution. That thing doesn't go well with countless Chinese delicacies.

Making money is certain, but Yan Xuezhou can't imagine that a plate of fragrant braised pork, after being made into one of the flavors of the nutrient solution, tastes like braised pork, but the texture is extremely sticky, and it is neither a vegetable nor a meat. That's a disaster! It is a blasphemy against braised pork!

Food lover Yan Xuezhou absolutely cannot accept this!

If you really want to taste this taste, you can come to his game to experience it. Although you can basically only take two bites of each dish, this is a game, so just use up your satiety and continue eating. The potatoes taste like potatoes, and the meat tastes like meat, which is quite distinct.

As for fruit-flavored ones, StarWorld already has them, and they are easier to accept than original flavors or other strange flavors.

But no matter what the taste was, Yan Xuezhou thought it was quite dark.

Having said that, people in StarCraft also realize the joy of eating in the palace battle drama. When players and netizens watch it more and become addicted, they will naturally imagine what it will be like when they play it.

Before the official version was released, they could only imagine, but now, the official version is out!

And after entering the game, netizens were surprised to find that there was a new option for the Empress! There is also a simple speed pass version, which is much friendlier to players who don't like to use their brains! The last one is online play.

After seeing the two team formation methods in the official version, both players and netizens who were ready to continue to enjoy the "Gong Hai" game video were crazy with joy!

On the first day that the official version was launched, the amount of discussion about this game on various platforms was ridiculously high.

"Holy shit, shit! This online gameplay really surprises me! I'm a good girl, but my bestie is really awesome. If we form a team, I can ask her to take me flying!!" "