127

☆ 127. Chapter 127

When "Heroes of the World" first came out, the word "hero" was somewhat similar to "Star Thief" in the eyes of interstellar people.

In this world of martial arts, warriors use force to judge and maintain justice. They will also rob officials and distribute the officials' money to poor people.

The word force and robbery are indeed a bit similar to the star thieves guarding the sea of ​​​​stars, but it did not take too long for interstellar netizens to distinguish the difference between the two.

For the same thing, the knight and the star thief are completely different.

The knight has justice in his heart, while the star thief only has profit in his heart.

In the same robbery incident, the knight only robbed corrupt officials and profiteers. He took no part of the money he got and gave it all to the people who really needed money to save their lives.

And what about the Star Thieves? There are also different targets for them to grab, but they only distinguish whether they are weak or strong. They will just grab the weak, but they will just hide their tails between their legs and not dare to risk their heads. It is almost impossible for the money successfully snatched to be distributed freely to the poor people on remote planets. Of course, they have to squander the money themselves.

This is true for small things, but the difference between the two is even more obvious for big things.

When the war in "Heroes of the World" started, these usually free and loose martial arts practitioners rushed to the battlefield one by one. They were not for money or fame, but just to protect the stability of this part of the world.

Will the Star Thieves stand up when their country is under attack? Of course not. If such a thing happened, they would probably be all smiles, just waiting to make a fortune.

Which one is higher and which one is lower is clear at a glance.

Star Thief is just a vicious and despicable gangster, not worthy of a righteous knight!

Nowadays, no StarCraft player compares the two. If there are new players or netizens who don't understand, the players of "Xia Zhe" can write 1,800 words per minute to explain it to them in detail, which is convenient for them.

Of course, there are still many people here who will follow the advice and fight back no matter what.

Players: The heroes draw their swords to help when encountering injustice, so cool!

Gang Jing: What is stupid? You don't even recognize him, how dare you save him? Don't be afraid of being stabbed in the back!

Players: Ten years ago, a girl gave the injured swordsman a bowl of water and a bottle of healing medicine. Ten years later, the swordsman searched for the girl who died at the hands of someone for five or six years, and killed the murderer. And he took the girl's daughter with him and raised him carefully, treating him as his own son. It turns out that this is a drop of kindness, which should be repaid by a spring!

Gang Jing:? ? Are you sick? How much is a bowl of water and some medicine worth?

This time, a new plot is online, and before players can share Amway, those who watched the expansion pack started again.

Gang Jing: How could there be such a stupid person? They are not serious soldiers, why are they self-sacrifice and deliberately sensationalizing?

Players: That's right! How could there be such a stupid person? This is obviously a matter for the court, why should they go? Woohoo...