93

☆ 93. Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Yan Xuezhou held the ordinary orchid grass and wanted to free up a hand to cover his heart. But, damn it, I didn't expect that my good neighbor, who looked like he didn't know how to fall in love, would be so good at it.

He did not doubt that Minglie had pulled a tree for him randomly on any grass field. Minglie was not the kind of person who would penetrate the core of the earth.

He could also completely imagine the scene of this green grass growing tenaciously on such a gray ruin. If it were him, he would also want to share his feelings at that moment with others.

Seeing that Yan Xuezhou didn't speak for a long time, Ming Lie pursed his thin lips into a straight line, as if this would prevent others from peeking into his innermost emotions. He waited for a while and then asked in a normal and calm tone: "Don't you like it?"

Yan Xuezhou narrowed his eyes slightly, put the orchid grass aside, and stared at Ming Lie quietly, and saw the man in front of him pursed his lips more and more. After a while, he said leisurely: "Dear Mr. Neighbor, don't you have anything to say to me?"

Minglie's heart felt like he was hit hard by something. He concentrated on looking and saw that the thing that hit him seemed to be a head. A chick who always has stupid hair on his head.

The place where it was hit didn't hurt at all, but the chick looked aggrieved and unhappy.

Minglie took a subtle breath, and then said: "No, there is."

"Xiaoxue," Minglie rarely calls Yan Xuezhou like this, or it is the first time he calls him like this. Usually he calls him Xiaoyan, Wen Yi Ye shouted, "I may not stay in the Imperial City for many days each year. I go on missions from time to time. I am not sure about many things in the future..."

Minglie is not a fool, and he will not even read his own mind. I don't understand, Wen Yi has been asking him how his progress is. But in fact, he had been hesitating. What he was thinking was whether Yan Xuezhou needed him. He is still so young, so he would prefer the company of his lover, right? For someone like him, he doesn't know any sweet words, can't stay with him for a long time, and more than one person says he's boring. He would subconsciously think that Yan Xuezhou would feel bored after spending some time with him.

Young people all like novelty. Of course, many people are like this.

In fact, there are few interstellar people who are as forward-thinking as he is. Most interstellar people are more enthusiastic and straightforward. They express their feelings when they like them. If they see each other, they can get together, be free and unrestrained, and enjoy themselves. After the love period, they feel that it is boring. , just separate.

Minglie didn't like this, or he had never thought about having any affection for anyone before.

But now, it's different. The last time he went on a mission, the rescue mission actually went very smoothly for him. He had long been used to the separation of life and death. But when he saw the bluegrass growing on the lifeless ruins, he suddenly reacted. Come over.

He didn't ask Yan Xuezhou what he thought.

Yes, why not ask? Even a bluegrass has the courage to break out of the ground. When did he become so timid, worried about both gains and losses?

After Yan Xuezhou followed him and maintained a serious expression for a while, he couldn't maintain it anymore. He had never seen anyone who confessed his love and only mentioned a lot of his shortcomings. This was too honest.