138

Chapter 138:

A planet's signal is blocked. It is indeed difficult to detect it for a minute or two, but after a little longer, it is still not that easy in today's interstellar world.

No matter how small or remote this planet is, there are still many people living on it. Family and friends on alien planets will contact the people and residents of this planet. If contact fails, someone will definitely be able to find the problem. Furthermore, although the neighboring star is some distance away, there will still be some communication between the two planets. Therefore, after this small planet was occupied or held hostage, the nearby planets quickly took action.

At the same time, after these planets realized who the leader of the star thieves was, they immediately sent a message to the Star Alliance. This guy was imprisoned before, but was later rescued. After he came out, his whereabouts were very strange. Hidden, this appearance will definitely not give him a chance to escape.

Yan Xuezhou was sleeping soundly when he felt the lightness on the other side of the bed. He opened his eyes in confusion and saw that Minglie was already getting ready.

"Well... it's so late, do you want to go out?" Yan Xuezhou rubbed his eyes, feeling less sleepy.

Ming Lie didn't have time to explain too much, so he came back and kissed Yan Xuezhou softly, "Go to sleep, I'll be back in a few days."

Yan Xuezhou responded, hugged reluctantly, and watched Ming Lie leave.

Even though he didn't know much about the major interstellar legions, he already knew a lot about Ming Lie. Most of the time, Ming Lie would prepare in advance when he went on a mission, and before going out, he would tell him a time to return.

Two or three days, half a month, two months. Rather than about a few days, which he is not sure about.

Of course, such situations still exist, and they are all urgent and sudden.

I don't know what happened...

Yan Xuezhou lay down again. After tossing and turning, he took out his bracelet and opened the star network. Once he opened it, he knew why Minglie went out so late.

There is a small planet that has been hijacked by star thieves. The planet's power and signals have been destroyed, and the people don't know what's going on now.

Yan Xuezhou woke up immediately.

"Doomsday Disaster" focuses on the high-tech world behind it, which is similar to the background of the current interstellar world.

Yan Xuezhou checked the interstellar information and asked Ming Lie, and then came to the conclusion that natural disasters, unless it is a planet collision, ordinary natural disasters are no longer so scary to existing technology. Even if there is something that cannot be stopped, interstellar disaster detection equipment will give early warning, and the people on the planet will have time to escape, but the difficulty is not as high as in the early low-tech era.

So, Yan Xuezhou thought, what if one day the technology that people rely on stops functioning?

Ming Lie told him that there was no need to assume that such things happened in the interstellar world. Terrorists once blocked signals in an area and created jammers, causing many casualties. Later, scientists also developed newer alarm systems for such incidents.

However, this type of protection means only reduces the occurrence of such incidents, but cannot achieve 100% protection.

Therefore, in every city on every planet, every year, every month, every day, there will be sales and sales of convenient portable safety equipment. However, just like everyone in Yan Xuezhou's time knew that they should prepare an emergency escape kit at home, it was one thing to know, but another thing to not be prepared.

After living a peaceful life for too long, who would have thought that disaster would suddenly strike one day?

At this moment, the star network is already overwhelmingly occupied with the affairs of that small planet. This planet is a bit of a backwater, similar to a small county town with a mix of urban and rural areas. Because the planet itself is not very wealthy, the series of security measures such as protective shields are far inferior to those of a prosperous planet, so it is easier to be breached.

It had been several hours since the incident occurred.

The current concern on the star network is whether the power has been restored to the planet. Let's not talk about signals for the time being. Power is really very important.

Because the environment of the small planet itself is very harsh.

With electricity, residents can use some equipment. Without electricity, it is really dangerous for ordinary people in the harsh environment of the planet.

The existing problems on the planet include air quality and low temperature.

Technology is indeed very convenient. Even in this "small county", low temperature and oxygen are not originally a problem. With government support, even if it doesn't cost a penny, you can receive the simplest filters and automatic temperature-regulating clothes every month.

But most filters need to be recharged, because the air quality on this planet is really poor and cannot be treated. You have to use it every day to survive here. Disposable filters are wasteful. Of course, recyclable ones are better. Affordable.

There are many technologies for interstellar power generation, and generally there is no need to worry about power supply issues. But now all kinds of savings and power generation have been destroyed. Unless residents bring their own at home, it's really hard to tell.

The low temperature is behind the air, and most people have such clothes at home.

If there are no power generation tools at home, and there are not enough fully charged filters, then the residents of this planet with average health will have an extremely difficult time in the future. After more than 24 hours, they may even suffer from breathing problems. The horror of death.

At this time, the Ye family siblings and their neighbors and classmates were hiding safely in the small space underground.

This place really seems to be like a safe house in the game, and no danger from the outside can invade this place.

After playing the game, several children also knew how to combine the conditions of their own planet, so now there are many filters and clothes prepared in the space, as well as nutrient solution and clean water.

A group of adults looked at each other with a sense of illusion.

They were saved by their own children. By the way, what was that game called? They should also be grateful for the emergence of this game, otherwise it is really hard to say whether they are dead or alive now.