45

"Hahahahahaha!!!"

Unlike the poor panicked anchors and the nervous audience, the employees of Huaxia Company were laughing loudly at this time.

So cool! So cool! ! !

Finally, I saw the expressions on the players' faces when they tried out the boss game.

Because I have been caught in the rain, I also want to tear up other people's umbrellas to make them more miserable. Are they the villains of the whole company? Otherwise, why would this feeling be so happy?

Everyone smacked their hands and thought, ah, is this what their big devil Xuetuan likes to do? !

They seem to have finally figured it out, don't tell me, they are really good at it!

The live broadcast section of this game actually has several live broadcast rooms for each copy. At the beginning of the closed beta, they were all low-level copies. However, because Ajian and the others happened to be in that copy, and what a coincidence, they were matched on the opposite copy. A master who knows how to play has a lot to watch, and that's why the popularity is so high.

If a viewer comes in, opens the live broadcast section, and specifically searches for the copy "Anxin Apartment", they will see that there are actually three live broadcast rooms open at the same time, but the conditions encountered in each live broadcast room are different.

But even though the big guys touched the fish, they still have to get down to business.

The live broadcast room section of the game has a filter to block barrage spoilers, but the anchors are running live broadcast rooms on external platforms, and the barrage cannot be blocked. Make a note of this and you can adjust it later.

There are also game forums. The decrypted plot of the "Midnight" dungeon is very important. If new players or players who have not played a certain dungeon can find the complete plot of the corresponding dungeon by just browsing, the playability will be greatly reduced. Although this will reduce the fear value of some players, it also completely reduces the difficulty of the game.

Therefore, it is best to divide the forum into various sections, and set up a separate section for discussion of the dungeon plot, and each dungeon in it should also be specially organized. Players who come in can discuss searching for dungeons that they have already explored, but they cannot enter unexplored dungeons. Of course, there is no way to completely avoid spoilers. After all, players can still discuss things outside of the game, but they can be greatly reduced.

However, this will inevitably lead to the loss of some players - the game is too difficult, and without clues and guidance, they simply don't want to play anymore.

How to balance the two and find the optimal solution is one of the tasks they will solve next.

As for now, of course continue to be happy!

As for Yan Xuezhou, of course the same is true for him. After all, he has suffered a lot in this game. How could he let go of this "revenge" moment?

He was in the office, zooming in on the screen, happily shaking his legs while eating desserts and drinking drinks, while enjoying the shouts of the players. It was a pleasure!

He was also looking at the book of Ajian and his friends, and the big screen was divided into two. On the left side were ordinary players like Ajian, and on the other side were the master players who were acting as ghosts.

The ghost players were pressing closer and closer, while Jian and others fled in a hurry, in great embarrassment.

Let's talk about Ajian and others on the left screen.