67

☆ 67. Chapter 67

The comment section of Chapter 67

"I am the Planet Master" exploded again. Players who experienced the closed beta experience cursed and gave high scores at the same time. There is no way, although it is really irritating, but it is also logical, damn it! It's really both love-hate and love-hate!

"Ah, it still smells familiar."

Players who haven't played it and some cloud play netizens sighed.

Yan Xuezhou smiled after reading the latest comments in the game comment area. He felt very happy. What is the challenge of a game with no difficulty?

He walked out of the office and saw his colleagues in the design department. They were all looking at the comments about "Planet Lord" with bad smiles on their faces.

Alas, Yan Xuezhou shook his head, what a bunch of bad people. As he read this, he never lowered the corner of his mouth.

Evil planners will always base their happiness on the pain of players.

Fortunately, the players are completely unaware of their faces, otherwise, the scene would be unimaginable.

On the players' side, whether they are anchors or UP owners, they have basically restarted the game.

The economy of "Planet Master" is different from the previous games. The only similar business is "Mountains and Seas", but players of "Shans and Seas" can make stable profits. As long as the players have improved their cooking proficiency, they will not have to worry about stalls. There is no need to make money, even if you don't improve your cooking skills, you will still have income. As long as you don't die outside, your balance will not be negative.

"Journey" is even more so. Even if the player wastes all their money, it will not become a negative number. "Shine" idols can earn a lot of game currency as long as the idol grows up, and there is no negative amount. Players can also recharge.

The points of "Midnight Sound" may become negative, but in general the impact is not big. Most of them are players who entered the game for the first time and then failed. As long as they successfully pass the next game, the points will be positive.

But in "Planet Master", once the economy becomes negative, it may really go bankrupt and the game will not be able to continue.

They originally thought that the game with such a cool name was a rare act of kindness from Xuetuan, but as expected, they were relieved too early!

However, even though they are scolding, many players can't help but think: How to play this game?

Therefore, in the comment area that was full of criticism, there were still many players discussing strategies for this game.

"Seeing that everyone is bankrupt, I feel more mentally balanced. [Peaceful.jpg]"

"Ahhhhhh!! I built a town for four hours! It will be upgraded to a city soon!" "

So , what are you all doing for? I'm here first, it's because of the insect plague."

"I'm because of the high-intensity acid rain..."

"Tsunami. Damn it, I've already built a high-end building and a research institute for alien beasts. I was so happy when a tsunami flooded most of my city! I was so angry!" "

The people upstairs are really miserable. I haven't encountered any disasters, but I was too greedy for development, which led to There is a serious lack of liquidity in hand, and the interest on the bank loan is compounded, and the debt is several million in just half an hour." "