19

In a few hours, Yan Xuezhou has not finished "Climbing" yet. At present, he has just laid out a framework and determined the gameplay.

This game is much simpler to build than "Journey", and Yan Xuezhou feels that he can complete it in a week.

And "The Climb" doesn't use the facial features editor at all, or rather, it can't be used.

why? The first one is the feeling of falling. If the realism is achieved, something might really happen to the player.

Secondly, the protagonist of the plot lives near the smelly ditch. The smelly ditch and the garbage dump are the maps in the first stage. They must be dirty and messy. Once the sense of taste, smell and touch are given, the player may not even be able to play. There is no desire, let alone climbing up.

But there is also a problem. Players can know what the game is like after trying it for a while. Although he is not prepared to mark the price too high, it would be a bit boring if players quit after playing it for a while.

So, after thinking about it, Yan Xuezhou came up with a great idea.

For this game, every once in a while, there will be real Star Coin prizes on the All-Star Network.

Just like the protagonist in the plot, in this game, as long as you are willing to climb to the top, you will have the opportunity to get a huge sum of money that changes your life - of course, this is for some people who are more difficult or are in adversity. For people.

Every month or every three months, the game counts world records, and the player who reaches the top in the least time will win a grand prize of one million star coins.

Although "Climbing" does not have a save file, it is very abnormal. After finally climbing to a certain high place, if you make a mistake in predicting the skate with your feet and hands, you will fall down and then start all over again. But you must believe that for players, nothing is impossible. Yes, they are the most impatient, but also the most patient. There are always bosses with sharp skills who can clear levels in one go and very quickly.

There are also Internet cafes in StarCraft, and there are many of them. Don't worry that the more difficult players will not be able to play. Once the bonus is released, if you publicize it, there will naturally be Internet cafes to do this business. As long as you pay a dozen or twenty star coins, you have a chance to get a million bonus, and you won't suffer any loss if you give it a try.

The reason why Yan Xuezhou came up with the idea of ​​bonuses was because in just a few hours, there was another good thing - a company from "Chicken Run" came to him to buy peripheral copyrights.

Copyright issues are very strict in StarCraft. If he makes commercial products with the image of a game chicken without his consent, as long as he files a lawsuit, it will be a one-and-done lawsuit.

Needless to say, the image of the chickens is a good choice whether it is printed on items such as clothes or cups, or made into plush toys and pillows. Seeing these chicks running rampant on StarNet, the merchants who saw the business opportunities naturally couldn't sit still.

Whether you buy the copyright directly or pay the copyright fee in the form of a share, this money is not a small amount of money.

In this way, he will be more confident to purchase hardware equipment.

Because of this, Yan Xuezhou was in a pretty good mood when he arrived at the room at five o'clock.

The eight people also arrived in the room on time. Yan Xuezhou carefully read the answer sheets they gave him, and finally politely rejected two who had obviously fooled him with ready-made manuscripts, and one who was too slow to complete anything yet. Down five.