178

Chapter 178

From Chinese mythological figures to the Four Great Classics, Yan Xuezhou's daily task now is to make a few combat character cards.

Not only did he build the appearance and design the character's skill and attribute panels, Yan Xuezhou also wrote down the character's story. In this extremely inclusive game, he hopes that more interstellar people will recognize these characters and understand them. s story.

In fact, Yan Xuezhou does not only have settings for this kind of incident in "Card Maker". Many of his games have the shadow of his hometown, both covertly and covertly.

Traveling across thousands of miles, with traditional delicacies and famous local snacks, "Journey" can take StarCraft players to see and taste them all.

The ancient card-drawing game "Four Seasons", with its scroll gameplay and the costumes of the characters, has undoubtedly touched the hearts of countless players. Although "Gong Hai" is a palace fighting game that shows the cruelty of the feudal society of the old era, it is also full of prosperity and magnificence that is different from this era. The concubines and the emperor speak in perfect harmony, and every word has a profound meaning. I don't know how many stars there are. People learned ancient poetry in this game and savored it over and over again.

There is also the ancient martial arts "Heroes of the World", which allows StarCraft players to realize what it means to be a hero, holding a sword for justice, and what it means to be high-spirited and exciting.

Until now, Yan Xuezhou still wanted to express what he wanted to do.

So each character battle card will have a lot of detailed descriptions. Many players care about whether the cards look good and whether they have strong combat capabilities, but some players will click on the detailed stories of the cards. Yan Xuezhou feels good if one more player recognizes them and likes them.

Of course, just making cards will not fully satisfy Yan Xuezhou. In the future, he will most likely make Liao Zhai, One Hundred Ghosts of Night and Eighteen Hells, Three Kingdoms, and a Journey to the West themed game. The current card maker will first let the players get to know these characters for the first time.

The task of making a few cards every day is not too heavy for Yan Xuezhou. Once he has some free time, Yan Xuezhou can't help but think about his ultimate dream.

For this game, Yan Xuezhou has greater ambitions than "Saints".

——He wants a system that allows players to gain skills or upgrades through their actions.

What does that mean? Players can learn some skills from each major sect, but in the same sect and the same profession, each player may have differences.

This difference is not about the equipment and props, but the proficiency and variation in "move" training.

The proficiency level is easy to understand. For the same two monks, one diligently practices for a long time every day, and the other only practices for two or three hours. Regarding the control of the same skills and moves, the former is naturally better. In a battle, the skills are better. The more skilled you are in using the moves, the more effective they will be.

And what about mutation? Some monks use the original offensive moves for defense, and like to only defend without attacking during combat. If they use it more, the monks may have their own understanding of this move, and the skills will mutate accordingly. The original attack skills , the attack power is weakened but defensive.

Apart from these two, what Yan Xuezhou wants more is "some actions and the ability to acquire some skills."

To use the explanation in the world of cultivation, it is: Everyone has a different Tao, and you will naturally achieve the Tao if you stick to your original intention.