173

Chapter 173 

"Saints" can be said to be legendary. If the star network could be seen, it would probably be described as a sea of ​​​​people, and it would be enough for a huge mountain and sea.

Old players such as Ajian Youyou, Tan Xuan, Wei Ling and Yin all poured into the game as early as the moment the server was launched.

In addition to old players, there are also countless new players who have learned from promotional videos or related in-game beta videos and have also joined "Saints".

The lively scene made countless colleagues cry with envy. To this day, they have to admit that Yan Xuezhou is really a big devil, just like the arrogant and arrogant words he said in Star Alliance back then.

He is still very young. How long has it been since he made a game like "Saints"? I can't imagine what kind of achievements he will have in the future.

Unlike their counterparts in the gaming industry, players only praise and praise cheats. No matter what, the game is fun, which is the highest sincerity expressed by the planners to them, the players.

Ever since the first promotional video of "Saints" came out, Tan Xuan knew that he was determined to play this game.

And he is different from some players. He does not read all kinds of news about "Saints" every day and play out the promotional videos. He does not search for any information about "Saints" for the time being, but concentrates on playing Huaxia. Other games that interest him.

Yes, Tan Xuan wants to play all the game accounts until he retires before the official launch of "Saints"! ! !

Everyone who is interested will have enough fun, and then once "Saints" is launched, he will be completely immersed in and enjoy this new game.

"Midnight" has released a super difficult copy, let's challenge it! "Heavenly Heroes" has released new sects and expansion packs, launched online PK with NPCs and players of the new sects, finished all the plots of the new expansion packs, experienced the new arena map, and played all the weekly camp battles , fill up your resources, and redeem the latest and most advanced equipment!

The first edition of "Four Seasons" was about the gods of the four seasons, and later it included the four god cards of pen, ink, paper, and inkstone. I heard that the new one has the four god cards of the four gentlemen, art, piano, chess, calligraphy, and painting, as well as several new ones. SR card, R card, Tan Xuan started to save resources in "Four Seasons" to draw cards, raise characters, and draw new beautiful pictures.

There is also a new challenge map in "Mini Adventure". Tan Xuan invited his friends to survive and build infrastructure in a shrinking world, challenge various bugs, monsters, and super elements. After having fun, he boarded the His personal favorite is "Armageddon".

In the game "Doomsday Disaster", players can enter the next world after reaching certain conditions. Tan Xuan played in a certain world before and the conditions for the next world were already met. Before "Saints" was opened, he entered I bought the new world and continued to embark on a long survival challenge.

After playing all these games and having a great time, "Saints" just announced the opening time of the official server.

Calculating this, Tan Xuan did not have to wait too long to get this game, and now he can devote himself wholeheartedly to the game world, and will not play until a certain point in time when he remembers that the weekly tasks of such and such game have started, and that of such and such game The camp battle hasn't started yet, and I haven't done anything about my daily routine yet, etc.