169

Chapter 169:

At some point, the management changed the title of Ajian's live broadcast room to "Little Milk Dragon vs. Little Jelly". At first glance, he looked like a child who had not graduated from kindergarten.

Primary school students would probably sneer at such a title and walk away with disdain, but for adults it is very attractive.

Regardless of whether they know Ah Jian or not, anyone who sees these words will basically poke in and take a look, and then realize, what a guy! It's actually a live beta test of "Saints"!

Jian was indeed still fighting the fire slime at this moment.

He is a fire dragon and Slime is a fire elemental, and both are immune to the other's fire element. Now the enraged fire slime was glaring at Charmander, while the human form of Fire Slime was trying to pick up rocks on the ground and hit the slime.

The picture was joyful and magical, and in the end the fire dragon won.

The victorious Fire Dragon said: "I never expected that the first monster the dragon clan killed was not with the Fire Dragon skill, but by throwing stones!" The

barrage was full of "hahaha", and there were many "I really didn't expect it".

Jian and many viewers did not expect that dragons are inherently high-level monsters, and their starting point is much higher than that of humans and low-level monsters. However, many people have thought about the balance of the game before.

Although advanced monsters like dragons are born with fire magic, they also have a major flaw in that they cannot control their form switching.

With this flaw, this kind of race with great advantages cannot farm monsters unscrupulously all day long. In terms of growth rate, other races can also catch up.

"This is quite good. The gap between everyone will not be too big, and the player rolls in the same period can also have an upper limit." "

High-level monsters that can change forms have this limit, low-level monsters may not have it, but low-level monsters have a low starting point, so farm more in the early stage It makes sense to point monsters to gain strength."

"It's a pity that I can't choose two races at the same time, otherwise I can directly see the difference." "

I have a vague feeling that low-level monsters are stronger and have low magic power storage, but as long as they kill It's easier to level up after killing monsters. Look at Jian, he just killed a slime, but he didn't level up. I went to another anchor who played slime at the beginning and took a look. What he killed was not a slime. It's a low-level goblin, already at level three."

"But a level three slime, as long as it's not of the same element as the fire dragon, can pass it in seconds, right?" "

I hear that I'm having trouble choosing again. It seems that each one has its advantages and disadvantages, so let's continue to look at it. Anyway, I can't play the game yet."

This is true. Anyway, only the 20,000 people in the closed beta can play the game now, and no one else can play it. It would be better to take a closer look and compare more, and you should be able to see the advantages and disadvantages of various races on this continent.

The official version has not yet been officially announced when it will be released. It just so happens that this game has many races. If you plan to play this game, you can take your time and take your time to choose.

Jian's live broadcast continued. He searched around the area and mostly saw fire slimes. From this point of view, they had misunderstandings about the game after watching the promotional video.

What is difficult to upgrade in the early stage is these high-level demons.

Where high-level monsters are born, there are usually no low-level monsters. Anyone with a little bit of brains will stay away from areas where high-level monsters are active to avoid being eaten and killed. The starting point is high, but it is difficult to upgrade. This is the problem faced when choosing high-level monsters.

If you want to find monsters to upgrade, you have to leave the "safe zone" where you were born. Before, Jian and his audience thought that he was born in the wild and there was no such thing as a safe zone.

In fact, this is not the case. This safe zone is relative. For Jian, the little fire dragon, there is really no danger in this area near the wild area and it is safe as long as he does not jump to his death from a high place.

If he doesn't want to set fire to slimes anymore, then he has to leave this place that is safe for him and go to other places to find other monsters.

Charmander has no problem beating low-level monsters like slimes, but once he leaves the safe zone, it's hard to tell what he'll encounter outside.

Jian stretched out his hand and made a three sign: "In the first case, you will encounter monsters that are taller than slimes, such as green goblins or vine monsters. In the second case, you will still be slimes, but no longer. It's just a fire element, and there should be some food - after playing for a while, I feel hungry. I don't know what the dragon's recipe is? Fruit or meat? I'll explore it later. The third situation is with The word safety is the opposite of safe. There may be monsters here that are not only taller than slimes, but also much taller. Like me now, there may be a danger of delivering food as soon as I go out."

He thought for a while and added more Pointed a finger: "The fourth thing is that any situation can happen. But adventure is the core word of this continent. Let's go, brothers! Let's go see the outside world together!"

As he said this, Ajian was still excited. Woke up.

Unlike other games, "Saints" really does not have a monster distribution map. It is unknown what situations will be encountered outside.

The more traditional one is one or two, and the nearby map is just within the level range where the fire dragon can fight. If this is the case, the upgraded monsters are in place, but it lacks a sense of surprise. Ajian himself felt that Xuetuan was unlikely to be so boring and "conformist", so he had some guesses.

Using those small wings to fly out of the cave area, Jian saw a patch of green at a glance.

It is a small forest. The forest is not big, about three hundred meters. You can see from one end to the other. Further outside the woods, there seemed to be grassland.

"I just read the description of slimes. They can exist in various places. Whichever natural element is stronger around them, they will be of that element. If there are woods and grasslands, they should all be of the wood element. Now my Fire magic can finally be put to use!" Jian flapped his wings naturally and flew into the woods. After a while, he saw several green jelly bouncing on the ground swallowing grass and stones.

After saying that, Jian flew towards the green slime. However, halfway through the flight, he suddenly smelled a very attractive fragrance, a bit like milk pudding, with some kind of jam added, but it smelled very sweet. However, it was not time to eat now, so he was still going to fight these wood elemental slimes first. After all, he had chosen this race and he had not yet used his fire magic properly.

But when he moved, the wings seemed to have their own ideas. He watched himself turn around and fly towards the place where the smell of food was.

A Jian's head was full of "???".

His audience is also asking questions, what happened? Didn't you kill all the monsters you saw? They haven't really seen the magical power of the fire dragon yet. Where is the anchor going?

Jian explained to the audience in the live broadcast room that it was not that he wanted to fly, but that his body moved in this direction uncontrollably, possibly because of his hunger level.

Soon, the three to four hundred meters of woods flew to the end. Without the cover of the trees, Ajian and the audience in the live broadcast room saw several humans standing on the grass at a glance.

"!" Jian's alarm suddenly sounded. He had a hunch that the reason why he was out of control was related to these humans.

"It's over, brothers! I suspected that the scent of the food was some kind of bait, and then I was attracted and got a negative BUFF. The relationship between dragons and humans is not harmonious, so I have to find a way to escape..."

Ajian's word "OK" Before the sound of his voice fell, the human NPCs outside had discovered his figure, and now they were all dancing excitedly. You could vaguely hear "I really caught it", "We are so lucky", "Quick, use that quickly" .

Which one is "that"? ! Ah Jian was so impatient, and now he was sure that he was definitely seduced by the smell of that food. Unfortunately, he currently did not have the skills to release control, so he could only struggle on his own in an attempt to get rid of this control.

The struggle was useful, but he was a little curious about the scent before, and "he" suddenly flew in another direction. He hesitated for a moment whether it was a branch line or a bug. Unexpectedly, he fell into a trap due to this hesitation.

Blanch! He knew that he had always been unlucky, so why wasn't he more vigilant? !

Finally, with Ajian's efforts, he broke free from this control, and he quickly flapped his wings to stay away from this group of humans.

But those humans reacted quickly and immediately noticed something strange about him.

"Quick! It's going to run away!"

"Hurry up!"

"It's getting closer, it's getting closer, help me stop it first, I need a little time!!"

The perspective is from Ajian's side, and a few people over there. Their expressions were unclear, but they could tell they were also anxious in their tone. They were anxious to catch the fire dragon cub, while Ajian was anxious to escape from their clutches.

Things suddenly became tense, and the live broadcast room was divided into two groups. One group was acting as Ah Jian, holding back his breath and wanting to leave quickly. His intuition was that it was not going to be a good thing. The other group was people who were having fun and just wanted to see the anchor get arrested. It doesn't matter what the consequences will be if you live there. It's just a game anyway, and you can restart it if you die.

But no matter which party you are from, this sudden incident is something no one expected.

Audiences who originally saw a few slimes in the woods and thought that Jian's fight against monsters and upgrades would be boring after he released the birth map, suddenly became excited!

It seems that the outside world is the fourth situation mentioned by Jian, and everything is possible. There are both monsters and dangers, it all depends on the player's luck.

From a player's perspective, it is obvious that Jian's luck is really bad. But from the perspective of the live broadcast effect of the anchor, his bad luck is also a bright spot. At least this kind of emergency is not so easy for ordinary people to encounter.

Isn't this the live broadcast effect?

Ah Jian still didn't remember the live broadcast at this moment, and escaping quickly was his only thought at this time. He flew in the opposite direction of the humans with all his strength, and finally got out of control, but these humans held wooden staffs and pointed at them. As he chanted, in the blink of an eye, trees and vines grew rapidly below him to surround him.

Of course Ajian didn't want to sit still and wait for death, so he was busy using his only fire-breathing skill.

The fire dragon's fire magic is indeed good, but he is still at level 1. This fire makes the vines burn. The fire is not small, but it still takes time for them to burn out. It cannot burn these gadgets to ashes instantly like powerful magic. . Ah Jian was so anxious that sweat broke out on his forehead.

He dodged the attack skills of several humans. He estimated that those humans were novices and their spells were not very good, so he still had hope of escaping.

But just when his magic power was exhausted, a cage erected by arm-thick vines appeared out of thin air, locking him tightly inside.

Damn it! ! !

Ajian can no longer spray fire, his magic power is at the bottom, and this tree vine is very strong, even if it burns, it will take a long time.

Ajian Fei stopped moving and sat dejectedly in the corner of the wooden prison, shaking his head: "Reckless! It's so sloppy! I knew how could Snow Tuan only set up monsters that the player's current level could kill outside the safe zone? I should have done it earlier What I thought of!"

The group of human NPCs came over excitedly, and Ajian said to them angrily: "Ah! Despicable humans! Just wait for me, I will definitely take revenge!"

Unfortunately, different species are less than a certain There is a level, and it seems that there are also restrictions on the language.

These human NPCs couldn't understand what he said. They just kept discussing how to deal with this little fire dragon now.

One said: Sell it directly!

One said: Let's try to make a contract first. It would be so cool if we could have a fire dragon contracted beast!

Another said: I didn't expect to catch a dragon, and it was such a newborn one. They were really lucky.

Ajian:.

No, it's my bad luck.

Either way, he has no choice but to resist now, and he is quite curious about what will happen next. Will he still be able to play after he is sold or contracted?