86

☆ 86. Chapter 86

Chapter 86

: Falling to death.

Ajian burst into laughter in the live broadcast room.

"Hahaha, I dream back to that achievement of 'being stupid when I go out'!"

"I'm laughing so hard, I can't be more handsome for more than three seconds!"

"It must be that the current internal strength is too low, and the Qinggong uses this very quickly."

"He's so handsome. Did you? Fall to death. Hahahaha..."

"I can't help but laugh. I was not killed by the wolves, but I fell from the tree and died. It's absolutely amazing."

Ajian was lying on the ground, ridiculed by that achievement. I looked tired and was ridiculed by fans. jpg.

But he quickly got up on the spot. "Death" in this game is the same as "Shan Hai", replaced by "serious injury". However, "Shan Hai" requires consuming first aid kits or calling people to rescue. This world can be solved in a while. Get up by yourself, even though your health is only 1 point.

He did some tasks in the village and killed wolves. His current level is level 5. The blood volume at level 5 is very low. The internal strength value is the same as at the beginning, only 100 points, which has not increased. The NPC said that Qing Gong depends entirely on internal strength. If the internal strength is exhausted, Qing Gong will be interrupted.

But he was just thinking about the test flight, so how could he remember this? And the tree actually didn't climb very high, only about ten meters. He could fall to death from this height. This character is much more fragile than the one in "The Climb".

In this regard, Yan Xuezhou just wanted him to wake up. Even if he was more than ten meters tall, he would still be disabled.

But it's okay. Next, Ajian and other players will experience the "beauty" of falling to death in an all-round way, and then unlock various unique achievements.

Ajian did not give up. He learned to meditate from the NPC. After knowing that this could quickly restore his internal strength, he started various attempts again. He experienced being unable to stop the car, falling from the roof, and falling halfway while stepping on the water by the river. After being drowned in the water because he couldn't grasp the direction well, he finally understood that when his internal strength was exhausted and he was about to fall, he should make a small jump before landing, so that he could land safely.

When Ajian finally learned the small light skill, he turned back to pay attention to the village and saw a few players coming out.

These players were all excited. They asked Miss Emei all the way, and after learning Qing Gong, they started their performances one after another.

So, Ajian stood there, admiring the rookies' fancy ways of dying, shaking his head with his hands behind his back and sighing: "Young man..."

After that, he raised his energy and performed Qinggong, and continued to throw various throws in front of everyone. The faces of the dead newlyweds passed over the tree trunk roof smoothly and smoothly, and finally landed lightly on the ground.

New players:

"What the hell!"

"Boss! Boss, please teach me!"

"Ah, ah, I want to fly so beautifully!"

Ajian faced the envy of all the new players. His eyes were extremely calm, showing the demeanor of a master.