37

The name of this program is called "Stories Behind Geniuses", which is a bit arrogant, but if you know who the program team has invited in history, you will feel that the word "genius" may still be Not arrogant enough.

"Geniuses" can actually be regarded as an official subsidiary program of Star Alliance. It is not broadcast every week, but is a monthly program. The guests invited in each episode are geniuses who have won awards in Star Alliance, and of course not only in the gaming industry. , but in various industries.

This issue is for the game. There is still half a month before the official recording time. This time has actually exceeded Yan Xuezhou's holiday. However, while "Mountains and Seas" is online, their company currently has no particularly busy projects.

There are already several DLCs for "Journey", so there is no need to rush to make new ones for the time being. The Flower God event in "Shining Star" is still quite popular. From time to time, you can see the beautiful pictures and previous ones shared by netizens on Star Network. Short films made by game characters, as well as prizes from various Flower God activities.

In the game "Shine", after players pass the entertainment company's competition for draft positions, the in-game world will be opened. Players can freely add friends. The main story line is still single-player, but there are also some competitive events between players. . If a player wants to invite friends to go shopping together or something, they can drag them into their own world.

The invitation gameplay is the same as "Journey", and after friends come over, players can let the characters wear beautiful clothes, go to some venues, and shoot some short films by themselves, just like those outstanding works in the Flower God event.

There are so many beautiful clothes of different styles in "Shine", the scenes are also very exquisite, and the faces of the characters are all beautiful and handsome. Especially in this game, the characters all need to dance, and the character movements are natural and smooth, without feeling stiff at all. None. Some "idol movies" shot here can really attract a lot of netizens to watch them.

This development was somewhat unexpected by Yan Xuezhou, but he is happy to see it come to fruition. When the Flower Goddess event was about to end, a perfume company actually successfully produced several Flower Goddess perfumes. After Yan Xuezhou tried it, he also reached a cooperation with them. At the same time, he also introduced the perfumes in the reward section after the event. It is also given to players as additional rewards.

The Flower God event was very popular, and the prizes that players got in the end were unexpectedly exquisite, especially the twelve Flower Gods with the highest votes in the entire server. Since the real version of the Flower God set needs to be customized, plus the complicated Dresses require construction time, and currently, these beautiful clothes have only been in the hands of players for a few days.

Is it okay not to show off such beautiful clothes?

When the player who won the mysterious prize shared it on StarNet, those who played "Shine" and those who didn't played were all shocked. There are also various exquisite peripherals, which also made many netizens cry.

So, Yan Xuezhou said there was no rush, didn't he see that the players hadn't shown off enough?

However, you can still prepare for the new event. Like the Flower God event, it is also a resource of S+. It is a series of luxury jewelry endorsements by "a certain company" in the game. This time Yan Xuezhou handed over the specific content of the activities to the members of the design department, led by Luo Yi. He just waited for their plans and then modified or gave some suggestions.