8

Yan Jinchen came to the company with his father today. He came to discuss the launch of the refined version of his graduation project on the platform, and by the way, he also enjoyed the compliments and flattery from people in the company to him, the prince.

However, I don't know why. On the surface, the people in the company had no problem with his attitude. Anyone who saw him and knew him would call him Young Master or Young Master Chen. But when he and his father walked forward, There seemed to be something wrong with the eyes and expressions of those people. When he looked back, he didn't see any strange expressions on their faces, as if it was his own illusion.

Yan Jinchen couldn't understand, he was puzzled and confused. His father, Yan Jiangping, was actually the same, but he was older, so it wasn't easy for people to tell.

This weirdness continued until after the meeting, when people on the board of directors asked Yan Jiangping whether he really drove the son of the former president Yan out of the house, they finally knew what was going on.

Because the question was asked suddenly without any foreshadowing, the expressions of Yan Jinchen and his father changed instantly when they heard this sentence.

Yan Jiangping reacted quickly and said with a half-squinted smile that it was nothing. He had sent his nephew to another planet for treatment, so there was nothing to drive him out of the house.

There are those who believe it, and there are those who don't, and there are also those who don't care about what happened, but only care that Yan Jiangping doesn't tarnish the company's image and damage their interests.

A few minutes later, Yan Jiangping and his son stared at the reply letter from "Xuetuan", their faces getting darker than the other. They almost immediately thought about how many people in the company had seen this reply since they received it last night, and how many people knew about it.

No wonder everyone felt weird when today came!

Yan Jinchen gritted his teeth and said angrily: "Damn it, who does this guy think he is?" Originally he didn't like the chicken, but now he was even more displeased.

He searched and found out that the author called "Snow Tuan" was a pure newcomer. No students from famous colleges had similar designs. How dare such a weakling dare to reject or even ridicule them? !

Yan Jinchen felt both incredible and furious.

Yan Jiangping thought more. The place where he had Yan Xuezhou thrown out that day was relatively remote. The car had no license plate and nothing could be found. There was no one nearby at the time. However, nothing is absolute. This "snow ball" was difficult to find. Didn't you see it? Or, he not only saw it, but also recorded the video in his hand, and knew that it was them?

Yan Jiangping lit his desk and thought. No, this person probably doesn't have evidence in his hands. If he does, he will come to him sooner or later and exchange benefits from him.

"Young people, you think you are fearless if you haven't experienced hardship..." Yan Jiangping shook his head, as if it was really just the senior's disapproval of the younger generation's actions.

Yan Jinchen: "Dad, what do you mean..."

Yan Jiangping didn't say anything. He just clicked on the newcomer competition list on the Hengxi platform. The top of the list was the yellow chicken. The chicken's game icon was marked "Beta Version" It no longer exists, which means that this game is already an official version.

Today is the first day that the official version of "Chicken Run" is launched. Last night, Hengxi had removed those arrogant plagiarism games from the shelves. Without these things, Chicken Run has directly shot to the top of the list. The total number of downloads of the game so far has been Broke the million mark.

Interstellar planning, making billions a day (unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें