111

☆ 111. Chapter 111

Yan Xuezhou naturally didn't know about the discussion about the new gameplay in "Wildness" in Chapter 111. Even if he knew, he wouldn't care too much. He was more accustomed to focusing on his own game.

The internal beta test of "Doomsday Disaster" was very successful, and Yan Xuezhou was also very satisfied with the players who were smiling (Mask of Pain).

In the volcano world in the second week, after the earthquake, the players quickly enjoyed the cordial greetings of the small volcano, and finally their visit was not in vain. Otherwise, as some players said: If it was just an earthquake, it would not be difficult. ah.

And the players who have gone through vicissitudes of life just want to beat that player, I will not make it difficult for you, and I will make you crow-mouthed!

This is anger, but real anger is directed at planning. But they still gave high marks after scolding.

The planners said: They really made me cry to death.

Alas, it's so bad, and this head is obviously led by a certain evil person.

Although the difficulty of this game is a bit high, you can actually understand how to play it after dying a few times in the novice world. The game is not the kind of unsolvable death problem. Players need to use their brains and plan every step. As long as they start thinking, they will easily be immersed in the game and naturally become serious.

This is also a major feature of most of Yan Xuezhou's games.

No idea? no. Use your brain and you can live. If you don't play seriously and underestimate the enemy too much, you will die quickly.

Speaking of planning, Yan Xuezhou also received a somewhat special email after the closed beta of "Doomsday Disaster" ended.

The sender, the assistant said, was a planet master.

When he heard it, Yan Xuezhou thought he was a player of "I am the Planet Master", but after a moment of reaction, he realized that this was probably a real planet master.

Of course Yan Xuezhou knew that some people in the interstellar world really had private planets, but he never expected that the planet owner would send him a letter.

What are you doing with him? Unexpectedly, Yan Xuezhou directly opened the email to see what was going on.

After seeing this, he realized that Planet Lord was really playing "Planet Lord", not only playing it, but also playing it very well.

This letter was sent by Major. His one-year period had long passed, but what he thought was different was that his father did not let him go back. Instead, he continued to hand over the planet to him for management. In this way, in the first half of the year, his father even handed over a small satellite planet of that planet to him, saying that he would let him use it freely.

This is also one of the main reasons why Mei Jie sent an email to Yan Xuezhou.

The second reason is, of course, to express his love and gratitude to Yan Xuezhou for the game "I Am the Planet Master".

Without this game, he might still be the loser who only knows how to eat, drink, and have fun, and it would be impossible for him to seize the power he has today from his brothers and sisters.

It was considered unintentional. Whenever he thought that the things they had worked so hard to grab had somehow ended up in his hands, Major himself felt a little bit incredulous and a little happy at the same time - after all, his brothers and sisters all believed that he had no idea. He is so incompetent that he can't even calculate basic additions and subtractions.