161

Chapter 161

Six months have passed since the "Gong Hai" series of games was launched. Many fans of Yan Xuezhou or game players have discovered a problem.

This is actually not included in the new closed beta! ! !

There are new activities being updated in the old game, but activities are activities, and they are completely different concepts from the new game!

Is it possible that the game is a bit big this time? It's been half a year. There hasn't been a new game in half a year. Xuetuan is a famous liver emperor. Even the most aggressive players can't beat him. Why hasn't he released a new game?

Maybe it's because the game is bigger this time.

Then, another two months passed, and then eight months! It has been eight months since Huaxia released a new game! ! ! Although "Xia Zhe", which took the longest time to make, took a long time to make, it would release a promotional video every once in a while, but this time, there was no sound from Xuetuan's account.

Players and netizens couldn't help but start a discussion. In the blink of an eye, there were thousands of topics in this discussion.

"Something's wrong! Brothers, what big move is Xuetuan trying to make?" "

Speaking of which, Xuetuan has made more than a dozen games in the past four years. He's really productive. Could it be..." "

No? ! Isn't it true that he has really done enough and stopped doing it? No! There are so many games that I can't get enough of them, but they are all fun games. I still want to play new and interesting games!!" "

That's not true ! It's possible. Xuetuan has made enough types of games. Maybe it's a bottleneck. I can't think of anything innovative." "There's

no official news. Maybe he's just too tired and resting?"

"I don't believe it! Black-hearted Tuanzi is so He is so capable, has such a big brain, and has so many creative ideas, how could he run out of ideas and stop doing it? Just wait! He must be working on something big again and wants to surprise us!" "

I feel complicated, go to Xinyou, I am now I still have several games in hand, and I can't bear to let go of each one, but I'm worried that he really won't make games anymore. If he wants to play interesting new games in the future, he will have to go shopping again. ."

"Colleagues: ecstatic! This big devil is finally out of the game!"

"But there is one thing to say, after the designer has a snow ball, the quality of the games in recent years has become higher and higher, and it is no longer the same. In the past, the same type of games were everywhere and you would get tired just by looking at them. There are really many new games on StarNet." "

However, I don't mean to say anything bad about other designers. Xuetuan's games are special. There are really few games. It would be a pity to lose him."

"Hey, wake up! Have you forgotten the scene where this guy used a Starlink car to win an award and go home? Have you forgotten the heroic words he said on stage? He is still young. , will definitely continue!"

Discussions about whether Yan Xuezhou is still making games are getting more and more popular. It has been too long since he has played new games, and veteran players and netizens are beginning to get used to it.

Before, I felt that new games were released too quickly. When I saw a seductive character, it sucked up all the people's free energy and time. There were too many fun games and not enough time. I thought it was too frivolous.