60

☆ 60. Chapter 60

Chapter 60:

Freedom, what a word players yearn for.

There are countless games on StarNet, and every time they open a new one, they will advertise "high degree of freedom", but when you play it yourself, you will find that you are free to be your own der!

Every day there are various tasks and tasks, and I am exhausted after completing a circle.

The player goes crazy in front of the NPC, and the NPC turns a blind eye. Just being able to talk to them is not called high interaction! Just because you can explore the world map doesn't mean you have a high degree of freedom!

When will players be able to do whatever they want in the game? What you can't do in reality can't be done in the game. What is freedom?

There is a friend mode in the game, and being able to communicate freely with others is called freedom?

The copy of the game is very large. If players can run freely in it, is it called freedom?

In the game, players can freely develop guilds and freely issue various titles to guild members. Is this also called freedom?

Indeed, these do come with a certain freedom. But what players want is not limited to this!

At this time, some game designers want to ask, what kind of one do you want?

Some players only know how to play. If you ask them to describe it, they may not be able to describe it.

But now, players can definitely tell these people: I want this! ! !

No forced plot! There are no hard tasks! I can do whatever I want! The only restriction in this game is that you cannot say bad words to NPCs. In a civilized game, this requirement is really minimal!

I guess it's okay to go crazy here, ha, are there people watching?

How normal is that? How many people have never imagined that at some point they will go crazy and look at the scary expressions of some people? You can really show your talents!

I know a lot of secrets that I want to find someone to complain about, but the friends I know are very loud and talk to netizens, and I am afraid that people will jump out and accuse me of not being kind and immoral, so how can I listen to others? I didn't say it, I was holding it in my heart. Feeling uncomfortable.

But I just went to find a tree hole and finished talking quietly, which was very embarrassing. I just wanted someone to respond and complain with me, but the secret would not be publicized.

Now, there is a place! Let me tell the NPC! The NPC won't say anything to others, but it can still criticize it with me. Isn't that beautiful? So beautiful!

There are also players who are very tired from work during the day and just want to enter the game to let themselves go. Is there any better place to let go than here?

There are also players who are not sociable in real life, or who do not have the time or energy to maintain social interactions. So maybe they can make friends in this game?

The first closed beta of "A Different World" has ended, and the popularity has increased a lot.

Thousands of internal beta players have also confirmed to the public that this game has nothing to do with vulgarity, and even its height is such that many games may not even be able to see it when looking up.