29

The Five Senses System is online. Almost 75% of the old players jumped on it directly. They previously bought the main body of Kyoto, but now they only need 54 star coins to purchase the Five Senses Pack, which is equivalent to buying only one expansion pack.

Of those who have played this game, how many can resist the temptation of the delicious food in the game? Even if you know they are tasteless, you will still be seduced by their exquisite appearance and seductive description.

There was even a time when I was attacked by colorless and tasteless delicacies until my health was exhausted, and I wanted to quit the game after buying it.

However, these players who did not quit the game at that time are extremely glad that they did not quit the game in the first place. Whether it was the discounted price of 54 star coins when the new game was first launched, or the full price of 88 star coins, buying the five-sense pack now is very cost-effective.

In order to facilitate players' experience, the Five Senses Pack is the same as the game expansion pack. After purchasing, it is loaded into the game. The duration is calculated from the time of loading. If you are not satisfied within two hours, you can still return it. In short, it gives players enough time to hesitate and make decisions.

And if you didn't buy the main body before, if you buy it now, the full price will be much more expensive. This makes the old players inexplicably feel that they have made a lot of money, and are touched that they finally didn't wait so long in vain.

Since Yan Xuezhou won the first place among Star Alliance Rookies, "Journey"'s original score of 9.3 has dropped to 9.1. The previously particularly harmonious game comment area has also become filled with many discordant voices.

"I bought the game and played it, but I really don't think it can take the first place. It just looks at the scenery and wanders around. What's fun?" "

Admit it generously, I just play both "Venom Bee" and "Ice Age" ", I have also spent money on this game, and I am qualified to comment. The world view of "Journey" is far inferior to the other two, and the gameplay is also very simple and not rich at all." "

I admit that casual games do have their It has advantages and fun, but I still feel that this first place is not as good as its own. It wins because it is a particularly outstanding travel and leisure game at the moment, rather than winning in other aspects." "Quited

. , such a boring game."

""Venom Bee" should be number one! Author of "Journey", please listen clearly, you are just a fluke!"

The score does require real players to score, but try it in the comment area Players can also comment.

"Journey" attracted countless netizens to download and buy it because it was the first rookie, but at the same time, it also attracted a large number of people with unknown background.

Some of them may have really played the other two games and subjectively thought that "Journey" was not that fun, but some of them just came here to cause trouble deliberately with the help of the other two games. They are number one, and they are outstanding in second or third place. There will always be some people who go crazy because they are not good enough but blame others for being too good.

Yan Xuezhou now has a department dedicated to dealing with these, but they can't delete them all. Players who like "Journey" will be angry and argue with them, causing the "Journey" comment area to be quiet for a long time.

But now it's better. Once the Five Senses Pack comes out, no matter old players or newcomers, they no longer have the heart to deal with these troublemakers.