46

By the end of Ah Jian's live broadcast, the three of them were all wet with sweat. Some were cold sweats caused by fright, and some were hot sweats stimulated by the rush to escape.

After escaping all the way and losing their teammates one after another, the three of them finally figured out the ghost killing rules in the dungeon and realized the importance of the plot.

Very close to twelve o'clock, Wen Shishi was accidentally locked by the fragments of a female corpse in a room. They no longer had enough points to buy props, and their talents and skills were also cooling down. When Wen Shishi was dragged away by the ghost, she faced The terrifying broken female corpse reminded her teammates with her last voice:

"This female ghost is the dismembered Li Xiaoyi! She and the body are half-assembled! Wait, that's -"

The voice stopped suddenly, and the tightly closed 414 A pool of blood flowed out at the door, and Ajian and Dali also saw that the number of dungeon players had dropped again.

There was no way to save them. The two gritted their teeth and were about to run away, but they saw a photo flowing out along with the blood stains on the crack of the door of 414.

A family photo.

In the photo, there is a family of four, and the appearance of Xiao Li, the only living person, is clearly reflected in the photo.

Ah Jian wanted to move closer to see more clearly, but he was pulled hard and quickly moved away in another direction.

Dali had already seen the strange shadow of a pregnant woman in the corridor nearby. Now, they knew very clearly that there were four ghosts in total, the Li family of three, and the pregnant woman from 607, and this pregnant woman was the most vicious.

If she notices him and fails to take protective measures immediately, he will bleed to death from just one encounter.

The two of them ran wildly down the corridor, their hearts beating so fast. But the two couldn't help but look back, and this time they found that the pregnant woman had actually noticed them, but instead of chasing them directly, she knocked on the door closest to her, but there was no response from inside. After opening the door, she started knocking until she violently destroyed the door.

The two didn't dare to look at it for too long. They hid in a public toilet and stubbornly summarized all the information in the copy while shaking their hands.

The bathroom was dark and the light bulb was spotty, but they didn't care anymore. The audience watching the live broadcast also had nervous faces and sweaty palms.

The two of them used the little time to analyze quickly and came to two conclusions: the pregnant woman ghost seemed to be looking for people and was not running to kill them. We must quickly find the only survivor of the Li family, he must be the breakthrough.

The barrage in the live broadcast room is also making speculations:

"I think so! That pregnant woman ghost is obviously the final boss of this instance. Yoyo, who was hiding in the room before, opened the door for her. We always thought that this ghost kills people. He was the one who opened the door for her, but it seems that we guessed wrong!"

"That's right! I compared the main plots between them and Brother Feitou's side. They are completely different. One thing is very strange. The 414 family is obviously There is a murderer. Why doesn't this family take revenge on the murderer?"

"That's right! I remembered it when you said it. I thought about it when I saw Brother Feitou's mission. Although there is a main plot, But if the dead are resurrected, they must be looking for the murderer, but the side mission is to kill the player." "Ah, this dungeon is so difficult! Isn't it a horror game? Why is it so brain-burning?" "You are still upstairs