18

After Yan Xuezhou stretched out his arms and legs, he moved his neck again. Suddenly he felt that someone seemed to be looking at him. Looking down, he saw that the door opposite was closed.

Hey, the neighbor across the street is back?

I haven't seen what he looks like, and I don't know if he is easy to get along with.

But when talking about his neighbor, Yan Xuezhou thought of the previous one. Unfortunately, when he was flipping through the novel, he read it very quickly. He only remembered that the character who was the protagonist and the teacher had a clear name. He didn't know whether it was a surname or a given name. know.

As for appearance, after having a spaceship ride experience, he finally knew that there were black technology methods for disguise in the interstellar space.

Perhaps the description of Instructor Ming in the original article was not only suitable for his character, but also for his appearance. What he saw was just a disguise made by Instructor Ming.

I don't know how handsome the instructor Xiao Ming mentioned in the original article is, who is more handsome than the protagonist...

Yan Xuezhou just thought about it casually, put it behind him after a while, and continued to work.

Early the next morning, Yan Xuezhou got up, logged in to his account, and sent room numbers and passwords to the ten people he had chosen yesterday.

This kind of online meeting room is a very common function on StarNet. It is also in holographic mode. Netizens who come in can choose either real or virtual images, which is not much different from meeting in reality.

Yan Xuezhou went into the room and waited. The time he had agreed with the ten people was nine o'clock. It was only eight o'clock now. It was still early. While waiting, he watched several game platforms of "Chicken Run" and "Journey" players. their latest comments.

The download volume of "Chicken" is growing steadily, and in the background, you can also see the proportion of netizens of various age groups who have downloaded it - all regular games on Star Network are real-name.

Generally speaking, most games are aimed at young people, but the data displayed in the background of each game platform of "Chicken" can be said to be universal. It is available to players of every age group!

Yan Xuezhou likes the new and hates the old. "Chicken" is on the shelves, and it is running normally and he doesn't care about others. He is very much like a ruthless old father who only wants to earn living expenses from his children every month after his children grow up.

Little does he know that "Chicken" is now popular on Star Network. There are several cooperation platforms. Since the money is divided, of course they have to work hard and keep up with all kinds of publicity and promotion. In the past two months, a lot of netizens have played or seen this little game. Its cute painting style and simple operation make it difficult not to notice in Yisui's high-intensity combat game.

The chicken is growing vigorously, and Yan Xuezhou has nothing to worry about. Although there are some follow-up games on the market, it is normal. The interstellar market is so big, they can't affect their own money. Moreover, this kind of small game, in the end, The one that comes out first is the most classic.

It's just that players are a little dissatisfied now. It's been two months since Little Chicken was released, and the author of this game actually doesn't hold any activities!

The online activities when opening a new game are basically a permanent gameplay. What about the real new activities? Other games must be played once every half month, but your game has been here for two months and there are no new chickens or skins!