113

☆ 113. Chapter 113

Star Alliance Awards Ceremony is still more than two months away, and this time of year is also the time when game designers are most looking forward to it.

The golden mail pulled up a page of nominations and awards. The outside world chose to keep it low-key and secret for the time being, but it had already spread within Yan Xuezhou and his company.

Not to mention that all the nominated awards have been collected, but I will definitely not leave empty-handed. For such a great event, the whole company is full of joy. This honor represents the affirmation of all the people who work hard in their entire company.

It's a bit too much to celebrate now, and the new world of "Armageddon" is still under production. We can't be impetuous and delay the business. Everyone suppressed the crazy raised corners of their mouths and tried hard to hide the joy that made them want to scream. They just waited. Show off wildly on the day of the awards ceremony.

Of course Yan Xuezhou was very happy to receive nominations for awards, so many at once. Seeing how hard everyone endured, he arranged for the canteen to add some dishes so that they could have fun behind closed doors.

At noon, Yan Xuezhou also ate in the cafeteria. The chef he hired was really good. The rare fruits and vegetables that Ming Lie brought back to him have been harvested for several times, and they were brought to the canteen. The chef developed many new dishes, and they all tasted amazing, no worse than that expensive high-end restaurant.

Mu Changqing also packed some food and sat next to Yan Xuezhou, looking at Yan Xuezhou who was enjoying the food with a complicated expression.

Yan Xuezhou swallowed the food in his mouth and looked at him: "Is there food on my face?"

Mu Changqing: "..."

"Oh," Mu Changqing put down the plate and sighed, his expression became more complicated, "I I'm just thinking that the gap between people is really big."

You don't speak human words, right? Yan Xuezhou was too lazy to pay attention to him and continued to eat his own. After eating, he should be able to wrap up the fifth world today. After that, and before getting off work, he can secretly work on "Monster Paradise".

Mu Changqing shook his head, sighed and smiled again. It looked really weird.

In fact, he was just sighing. Star Alliance's official awards have an implicit requirement that designers have three years of work experience, but I wonder how many people in such a large star can really win the award after just three years? Some people may not be able to make it through their entire lives.

During the rookie game, Mu Changqing had always been full of confidence, otherwise his conversation with Yan Xuezhou would not have been that way.

Now, not long after he came to Yan Xuezhou, he looked back at himself and felt ashamed. I was really frivolous when I was young, and I really didn't know the heights of the world. He actually told Yan Xuezhou that he hoped to see him in the rookie game.

I never thought that Yan Xuezhou would like him.

When he thought of it, Mu Changqing couldn't help but dig his toes into the ground. After all, it was over, and Yan Xuezhou, who could be called the genius among geniuses, was not arrogant at all. He is proud, but not complacent. Although he is young, his calmness and mental stability far surpass most of the designers who have been praised.

This is quite rare and rare.

Young people tend to take compliments seriously, such as Mu Changqing himself. When he entered the top ten rookies, he felt that he was indeed a genius. However, after staying around a real genius for a long time, he realized what it meant to have someone outside the world.