44

After Doll's high energy, all the players on Ajian's side lost a certain amount of sanity.

Similarly, except for the two ghost players, Flame, all other players have health and sanity values.

Of course they noticed these two values ​​when they first entered the game, and it was easy to analyze what the two values ​​represented. Generally speaking, the blood volume in the game decreases gradually. Even in the game of horror monsters, there is a process of blood volume being consumed.

However, starting with the dolls, players began to discover that this set of general rules did not work in this game!

There are hidden rules in this game that you will die if you touch it or you will die if you look at it, and these hidden rules are greater than this basic rule.

It was completely dark starting at 7:30, and the movements of ghosts were no longer restricted. While Ajian and the others were howling in fear, the audience in the live broadcast room of the two ghosts in Flame were howling with excitement.

As soon as 7:30 arrived, the two ghost players who were still in the building and familiar with the route seemed to be attracted by some magnet and instantly returned to the original room. Soon they discovered that new restrictions appeared:

they could no longer walk through the wall casually. When night came, they could no longer run casually as spirits or corpses.

At the same time, they also have skills.

Flame has two skills, one is passive and the other is active. Passive means that the rest of the character's body parts appear within the "human" visual range, and his side will light up immediately. At this time, the active skill can be used - he will immediately transfer his consciousness to the parts, and can directly kill two people. Mark player within meters.

This mark is also a kind of hiding, but it is no longer limited to after 7:30, but will exist from the beginning: the "eye" marks the player, and the player needs to look at each other. As long as they look at each other, they will be marked automatically. "Hand" markers that players need to have touched etc.

Flame is indeed an expert who loves horror games. When he first entered the game, he memorized all the rules given by the system. After the skills came out, he quickly understood how to play. Therefore, he did not give other players a chance to prepare, and directly used his active skills to turn his awareness to the parts discovered by the players. Originally, he was prepared to wait for the opportunity.

Unexpectedly, there happened to be a player within the attack range, so the unlucky guy became the first victim.

After it solved the first player and got back the "eye", his restrictions were reduced by part.

The broken female corpse cannot be moved. It can only passively wait for the player to find other parts. If it is not discovered or contacted, then he will never be able to kill. However, after getting his eyes back, Flame can "see" and unlocks a new skill.

This new skill is very interesting. As long as the player enters within ten meters of the component, Flame can use the skill to allow the player to see a false illusion and lure them closer to a certain extent. As long as the close distance meets the requirements of the main skill "Two meters", then he can harvest the lives of players again.

Flame was so excited to get this new skill that he started to "look" everywhere, and then patiently waited for the prey to approach.

And his teammates are complete corpses. Although they are dead, they can walk and move, but not very fast. The teammates can leave the room freely and wander around the entire apartment. The teammates also have two skills, both of which are active skills. Cooling time.