65

☆ 65. Chapter 65

Chapter 65

The planners followed Yan Xuezhou's footsteps and embarked on the road of no return. They worked together to build "Planet Lord". In order to increase the difficulty, they also searched for various Planet Lord official information on the Star Network. When Yan Xuezhou invited his neighbors over for dinner, I also asked Minglie some related questions.

Ming Lie knew that this must be Yan Xuezhou's new game. As a planet master, he had so many ideas.

As for the game, Ming Lie mainly talked about the policies of several major planets. Different regions generally have different policies, as well as patrol route planning for each planet.

Yan Xuezhou wrote them down one by one, simplified them and added them to the game.

Players who know nothing about this are still happily enjoying "Love in Another World" and the new DLC and idol activities.

Every game is fun, and many players love these games. They don't have enough spare time every day.

But fortunately, most of these are single-player games. If you are busy and stop for a while, no one will be more powerful than you and you will not feel anxious. However, it is true that many players rush to play games every day after get off work and school.

Although every game has an anti-addiction system, Xuetuan has so many games. During the holidays, you can really play them from day to night until you go to bed.

I often feel annoyed that time flies by so fast, and it will definitely not be like this next time, but the game is so fun. When I put on a gaming helmet or enter the holographic cabin next time, I will still play from white to black, and from black to black without paying attention. white.

Most people who are annoyed by spending all their time playing games have to work or go to school. People like Major, who have nothing to do all day long, don't have this kind of worry.

Major is the son of a well-known rich man in the interstellar world. He is the seventh eldest son in the family. To use the lines in some TV series, their family has a throne to inherit. This is not an exaggeration. Their family is really the royal family of a certain country. , Major's father is still the leader of this generation.

Although now in the Great Alliance, except for some planets, no matter what happens behind the scenes, most of them have become a family and no longer distinguish between princes and princesses, but this honor still continues.

Their family has nearly ten planets in their hands. For the management rights of these planets, there are battlefields almost everywhere in Major's home. Brothers and sisters gather together, and their eyes and words are full of swords and swords. Major can't stand this environment, and he doesn't want to compete with anyone for anything. Growing up, My hobby is playing games and I am addicted to the Internet all day long.

None of his brothers and sisters took a good-for-nothing like him seriously. His father had said a few words before, but then he didn't bother to say anything anymore. Major was content with himself.

A few months ago, he was introduced to a game by a new author who just appeared last year, called "Midnight Sound" by a friend who played games with him. When he first saw the actual game picture below, Major's reaction was mediocre, so ordinary. Scene, do you have the nerve to call it a horror game?

Major was not interested, so he took a second look and left, but soon several game friends were playing the Amway game, and they even said: A real man must play "Midnight"!