151

Chapter 151

Tan Xuan looked very calm after checking the character panel.

After playing "Natural Disaster" for so long, Tan Xuan can be said to be very proficient in survival games, especially Xuetuan's.

Tan Xuan has rich experience in gaming, and he quickly realized that this game is not as good at simulating real disasters as "Natural Disaster" in terms of survival. Survival is only one of the difficulties of this game. You need to pay attention, but you must be more careful. , it should be the chirping of insects in the grass.

"Bring a technology tree with you. Let me see what else there is... a time watch." Tan Xuan looked at the panel and then began to check what he carried.

The technology tree is of course the encyclopedia in the character's hand. What needs to be made and what animal habits need to be understood will be recorded in this book.

The book is very thick, including tools, construction, equipment, animal and plant encyclopedia, etc. Each major category is distinguished by bookmarks of different colors. Players don't really need to search page by page like flipping through a heavy book. They only need to remember the bookmark colors corresponding to several major categories, add a few bookmarks, and the category they want to find will be there as soon as the book is opened.

The watch comes with a compass to record the date and time. To make it easier for players to play the game, this date is with the month.

Apart from these two things, the player's initial character has nothing else useful.

Tan Xuan smiled with satisfaction, "Very good, what a familiar start. No tools or equipment are provided, everything depends on the players themselves." In this game, Tan Xuan feels that there will be no NPCs issuing tasks. It is almost impossible to complete tasks and collect equipment and gold coins without thinking.

He himself doesn't care. I wonder if the little brother next to him is used to it, hehe.

Tan Xuan rubbed his hands and looked at his watch, which showed late summer and autumn, eight o'clock in the morning, and started reading with the book in his hand.

The first step in survival is obviously to make a backpack if you don't have one.

The second step is to find something that can serve as a weapon in a dangerous environment. No matter how low the damage value is, it is better than nothing. The third step is to collect as much supplies as possible and find a temporary foothold for tonight before dark.

There is a hidden novice protection period at the beginning of the game. During this period, players are most likely to be safe. Tan Xuan naturally makes the most of this time as much as possible, while stepping on the map, remembering some special things along the way. .

This was also taught to him by the dream-entering gameplay of "Catastrophe". To make good use of the dreaming gameplay, players must watch and pay more attention during the day, so that they can reproduce map material points while dreaming at night.

Although this method may not be available in this game, it is definitely beneficial and harmless to memorize the map in advance.

Where there are more types of monsters, when making certain things later, he can farm materials better and faster, or avoid that monster area. Since this garden is an adventure map, the characters don't have anything at the beginning, and the equipment materials basically come from the garden, either from plants collected or from monsters.

Everything is in order on Tanxuan's side, but things are miserable for Xiaohao and his little brother over there.

As soon as Xiao Hao entered the game, he excitedly ran around in the garden, which had grown several times larger. He and his classmates had seen the promotional video. The protagonist in the promotional video looked extremely cool riding a ladybug and a flying bird. He was also very cool. Just like in the promotional video, you can challenge the enlarged insect monsters with high-end equipment, and then fly around in the sky majestically riding on a bird many, many times bigger than you.