167

Chapter 167

The large-scale collective activity of netizens using a magnifying glass to watch the promotional video of "Saints" is still going on.

As the gameplay details revealed in the first half of the promotional video spread, more and more netizens and players joined the event.

There are countless races to choose from! Different races also have different careers that can be developed. In addition to playing combat adventures, you can farm and raise pets, run various shops, experience the daily life of a magic academy, and so on!

It's like another real world!

Many large-scale games like to claim that they are the second world. The background frame of the game is extremely large and it looks very similar. However, when players enter the game and start to experience it, they will know that it is not the case at all in less than ten minutes! These games have a "pictures are for reference only" feel.

Now that the Star Network is developed, netizens of various large-scale games have already seen that it is not easy to give them the feeling of another real world. Similarly, if any game makes netizens feel this way, it can also be regarded as the affirmation of players and netizens for a large-scale holographic online game.

After all, what game designer's original dream is not to build a different world and invite everyone to experience it?

The gameplay shown in the first half of the promotional video of the second edition, every novelty point is a killer feature in other games. It is worthy of countless GGs from the game company, and it is necessary to risk its life to let more players see it.

However, China is still the same. Before the first promotional video for "Saints" came out, their company didn't even mention the new game, and the chief planner simply disappeared, making players and fans think he quit.

Now that the game is being made, there are so many interesting and interesting things in the game, and they are actually included in two promotional videos. You can't even notice them if you don't zoom in on the screen.

What kind of genius is this?

Sometimes colleagues are really confused, wondering whether the snow group is scheming enough to know that the more inadvertently it is discovered by players, the easier it is to explode, or whether it is just too lazy to do something fake.

Yan Xuezhou is the latter. He is too lazy to introduce too many gameplay details, but he is also thoughtful and put all these contents in the promotional video. In the first version of the promotional video, he responded to the player content and showed that all creatures can be used. After the selection, there will definitely be curious players in this second edition who will carefully explore what good things are hidden in it.

How easy it is! The effect exceeded expectations!

Let's talk about the gameplay content of "Saints". At present, players have reached the place where the elves and adventure teams begin their adventure on the mainland in the middle and late stages.

The Celestial Tribe, Human Tribe and Elf Tribe are all the same, there is no form transformation. The Dragon Tribe, Mermaid Tribe, Vampire Tribe, etc. all have two form transformations, one is the appearance of a monster, and the other is the human form.

As soon as this kind of high-level monster appeared, those who previously said they wanted to play a handsome demon wolf suddenly changed their minds and said they wanted to play a dragon or a mermaid! The fickle players only care about whether they are handsome enough and attractive enough. Furthermore, compared to mid- to low-level demon wolves, these species are indeed higher in appearance and initial strength.