156

Chapter 156

Recently, China has been making frequent moves, and its production is as high as ever. "Chasing Light", "Mini Adventure", and the new gameplay update of "Heroes of the World" have made old players put on their gaming helmets or enter the holographic cabin. When I opened the game list, I felt it was hard to start.

That's the case with Ajian.

Looking over in a row, Jian didn't know what to play, "Four Seasons"? Jian shook his head when he thought about his title of non-chief. It takes a lot of effort to raise a character.

He hasn't played the recently released "Mini Adventure", which has cute graphics. But after playing the game for a while, he has heard about it. In this game, you have to survive in an enlarged garden and fight bugs at the same time. He wants to Live a good life and build a house. Just listening to it made Ah Jian feel that his liver started to hurt again.

He won't be broadcasting live today, he just wants to have something relaxing.

To put it lightly, "Chasing the Light" is really good, but Jian has almost raised the light elves. He has heard other players say that the level is cleared when the light elves grow up and turn into stars. And he was still a little reluctant to pass the level.

After rowing for a long time, Ajian came across a previous game and saw "Mountains and Seas". The painting style of "Mountains and Seas" is beautiful and fresh. In the game, you can pick mushrooms and catch fish, and then run a small shop. If you want, you can do it. , I want the rhythm to be slower and slower.

It's been a long time since I've played this game. Jian didn't hesitate any more and decided on it!

Ajian loaded into the game. He had two save files, one at the seaside and one in the mountains. The save time at the beach is longer, so Ajian chose this one.

It's been a long time since I've been online. Now that Ajian is online, seeing his shop and hut, he feels both strange and familiar at the same time.

Ajian played for a while and soon regained his feeling. In his archive, the map has been opened to an advanced level, and he can go to the Shiya map to catch the sea.

The main danger of the stone cliff map lies in the terrain. There are sharp stone cliffs there. You must be extra careful when walking, otherwise you will fall and break your head. But for high-end maps, the probability of big sales is also high.

The Shiya area where Ajian went today was very lucky - this fact made Ajian burst into tears.

The rock cliffs are covered with oysters of different sizes. When you open the rocks at the bottom, there are abalones. Some of them are more than ten centimeters in size. They are extremely plump and sweet. The prices are very good when sold directly, not to mention those after cooking and processing. said.

Jian always has all kinds of bad luck during his live broadcasts. Now he really wants the fans who usually watch his live broadcasts to come and see that he still has good luck! ! !

Ajian took a lot of photos of the map, and then started to use tools to pry the oysters. These seafood can be eaten raw. Some players are not used to eating them and feel fishy, ​​but Ajian has no problem. Whether they are eaten raw or cooked, in this game The seafood is very delicious!

He opened the buffet on the rock cliff while thinking about bringing a stove with some garlic sauce, it would be great!

As he ate, he remembered it. When he thought about the time he played this game in the Air Force, he was really in tears.

The shop in this game is like this. Different seafood will be popular in different seasons, or food festivals will be held in towns and cities. In such food festivals, certain ingredients will usually be particularly popular, and the prices will also increase. Jian went to the beach to look for him with confidence, but came back empty-handed. He was also live broadcasting at that time, and was laughed at by fans.