79

☆ 79. Chapter 79

Minglie said to Yan Xuezhou: "Back away for a while."

Yan Xuezhou nodded repeatedly and ran to the door. As soon as he arrived, Minglie and Wen Yi looked at each other over there, and they were already It started to move.

Their movements were very fast. Wen Yi raised his hand and raised and lowered the scimitar with both hands, attacking both up and down. Before the attack, Wen Yi had already changed the posture of holding the scimitar. When he was originally posing, the scimitar was The crossed points and blades are facing outward. When Chao Minglie attacks, the tip and blade are facing inward. If it hits the opponent, both the tip and the blade will be deeply embedded in the opponent's flesh and blood.

This is a cruel and slightly cunning weapon.

However, Ming Lie held his sword upright in front of him, with the sword slightly tilted, blocking Wen Yi's two scimitars at the same time. The distance was really very close. The blade of the scimitar was against the sword body, and the sword with a cold light was But the tip was only two or three centimeters away and could hit Minglie's clothes.

Ming Lie moved his wrist, and the sword blade stuck on the scimitar flipped over. The friction seemed to bring out a little bit of metal fire. Then he held the long sword firmly in his hand and forced Wen Yi back with a horizontal slash without giving anyone a reaction, bullying him. Moving forward, he changed from passive to active, striking, stabbing, picking, and pressing. In just a few seconds, he used several basic sword moves.

Yan Xuezhou had to concentrate to see clearly. He didn't even dare to take a big breath, for fear that he would miss any detail. The way his eyes were wide open made Ming Lie's mouth curl up when he caught a glimpse of him from the corner of his eye.

Wen Yi: "?"

Hey! Be serious and it will be better!

Wen Yi was angry. He had already begun to regret that he had come here to bully Ming Lie when he was free. So, he met Ming Lie's sword, lowered himself, and used another scimitar to attack Ming Lie's leg. Turning around to avoid the attack, the two really started to fight.

The speed has increased! Ahhhh! Yan Xuezhou really wanted them to slow down, but he could hardly see clearly, and he was afraid of affecting the two of them, so he could only look harder and secretly regretted not taking out the instrument directly.

The oddly shaped machete has advantages and disadvantages. The double blade makes it look more aggressive, but the curved and pointed knife can also be a sharp weapon for hurting yourself if you are not careful.

The two of them had noticed this as they went back and forth. When Ming Lie used Wen Yi to attack, he turned around and blocked it with his sword. At this time, he and Wen Yi were close to each other, and they were close to each other. Ming Lie exerted force on his hand, and the scimitar slid a little away. Suddenly, the sharp knife was pointed at Wen Yi's own face.

Damn it! Yan Xuezhou watched intently, regretting that there were no other spectators around him, otherwise they would have been as amazed as him.

Wen Yi didn't hesitate at all. He immediately released the weapon and released the weapon. The scimitar fell to the ground. Ming Lie tried to move the weapon far away with the tip of his sword, causing him to lose half of his attack power. However, Wen Yi swept his leg back to disturb Ming Lie. Then he turned and rolled, and in the blink of an eye he was far away from Ming Lie. The scimitar that he had abandoned on the ground was once again in his hand.